“The Best Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza Bar None!”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 106 Restaurants in Highland Park
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: This location offers carry-out, delivery and catering services only.
New York, New York, United States
“The Best Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza Bar None!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is simply the best deep dish Chicago style pizza! And, the quality and consistency among all of the locations is amazing. I am a native Chicagoan that moved to NY 20 years ago and there is no substitute for fresh out of the oven deep dish pizza, and Lou's is my favorite! The pizzas were delivered on-time and were still fresh and hot. Love it!

• Visited May 2014

Highland Park, Illinois, USA
“My favorite pizza”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

When I'm in the mood for pizza this is where I order. I like the thin crust. The place in Highland Park is carry out and delivery only.

Visited September 2013
“The Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Lou's is a take out or delivery only but it is by far the best deep dish pizza anywhere. I am sure I eat there too much but it is just too good. My children and grandchildren agree. We are a Lou's family.

Visited September 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Always fantastic!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great pizza - The Chicago way! For take out or delivery be sure to order it uncut to avoid a soggy dough. Do not be afraid of that advice, this pizza is fantastic. I recommend the buttercrust.

Visited June 2013
Chicago
“Best Chicago style pizza....period!”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I will not eat any other Chicago style pizza. Their deep dish is out of this world! This location is delivery and pick up only. Fast friendly service each and every time I go.

• Visited November 2012