“Highly recommended”

La Casa de Isaac Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Casa de Isaac Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in Highland Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Surprisingly good and cheap breakfast in a neighborhood not known for the later. By the way, it wasn't a Mexican breakfast; it was fried matza with onions. Who knew?

• Visited January 2012

Highland Park, Illinois
“no the good”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

expensive,ok food.drink and cocktail test cheap.the jefe loud and inappropriate

• Visited May 2011
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Satisfied My Mole Craving!”
Reviewed 7 June 2011

This place is wonderful. I went there the other day to satisfy a craving for mole, and was not at all let down. I got the chicken enchiladas in mole sauce, and they tasted amazing. The chicken was spiced perfectly, the mole sauce was the best I've had-- and the sides of rice and beans were perfect as well.

We come here often and are seldom disappointed. Our worst experience was when my father ordered a special, which the waiter failed to inform us cost twice as much as any other entree (over $30). And, our service the other night was a little lacking when we had to ask the server repeatedly to close the open window on a chilly night. (And they continued to seat parties at tables so close that we were constantly bumping into each other, despite numerous open tables all over the restaurant).

Still, the food is so amazing and generally reasonably priced that our only real complaint is that we wish they were open on Friday nights!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank ajhorse21
Always traveling
“The best, and we've had a lot!”
Reviewed 7 November 2010

We've eaten a lot of Mexican food and this has been the best for us! We even brought our two youngest and they loved it (ages 5 & 2). The enchilada diner was so full of flavor and a very generous portion, the taco platter had around 6 varieties of meat/filling choices and my son who got the chicken tenders loved them, I tried them and they were delicious. My two year old shared the enchiladas with me, particularly the retried beans and rice...next time she's getting her own; the homemade refried beans and rice were fantastic, not the usual canned stuff.

1 Thank With4kidsonthego
Northbrook, Illinois
“I lived five and a half years in Mexico but never had better Mexican Food”
Reviewed 8 February 2010

The menu is extensive and there is something to satisfy everyone.Every dish is authentic and perfectly prepared. eh service is friendly and efficient. the decoration is colorful without being gaudy and overwhelming. The prices are all very reasonable. I can't find one flaw with this restaurant.I urge everyone who lives in the area to visit it,I can guarantee you'll want to return as soon as possible.

1 Thank Africanman_8