Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssuper targetpanda expressshuttle serviceeisenhower expresswayfront deskjimmy johnsfree breakfastcinnamon rollspancake machinemicrowave and fridgecouple of nightsconvenient locationnice breakfastthe hotel is cleangreat place to staybusiness tripblue line
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I work for a local company and had made several reservations which I needed to change the names on. I talked to the receptionist Q, and she was polite and extremely helpful, even with many other things happening at the front desk. Thank you Q!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Carlos M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

It's our duty to make sure you as well as all our guest have a great experience and sounds like you did! Please come back anytime are arms are open.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I travel too much and that afforded me to become a Platinum member. My stay at this hotel was hands down "The Best " experience that I've received in a long time. The professionalism, the kindness at the front desk, and the accommodations that were granted to me and my family are greatly appreciated. Thanks- for making us feel appreciated and important....

Room Tip: I prefer suites, so the suite that I had on the 3rd floor was quiet and comfortable. My family had space and comfort.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

We are pleased to here that our staff has gone over and above and made you feel welcomed. We are committed to our guest and will always strive for the best. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The Hotel receptionist Q was great, She was courteous, polite and informative about everything. She made the stay more hospitable for me and my family, I'm glad she was there! She is second to no one in her field of work, Again thank you Q, Your the best!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Carlos M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

It's welcoming news to hear your stay was a good one. Our staff is committed to servicing you and all of our guest. Please anytime in Hillside remember our great service and please do come back and stay with us!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We had to travel right outside of Chicago for a funeral. This was one of the designated hotels offered to the family. I'm not usually a fan of Holiday Inn Express, but this was a decent place to stay for the $$ charged.

We stayed in a suite. The room was clean and spacious. There is a small 24 hr fitness room available and an indoor pool. They offer "complimentary" continental breakfast of eggs, ham, pastries, breads, cereals, yogurt, fruit and sausage gravy. Although I didn't have one, I hear their cinnamon rolls were amazing. The location is conveniently located off of a major highway. It's adjacent to a shopping center with Super Target, Ross, and Panda Express. So not too isolated. I wish there were more restaurants around, but there are a few fast food spots 1/2 mile or so away. We stayed two nights and it was "ok". Any more, and we would have been bored. Not too much to see/do in the area.

My major issue with this hotel is a lot of guys hang out in front. We couldn't determine if they were guests or workers of the hotel. But each evening they were just sitting out front smoking and talking. I thought it was a bit strange to see in a public location. They didn't bother us, but as a female I found it off-putting.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Our prayers go out to you and your family regarding your lost. Our facility has great shopping and restaurants just 15 minutes away. I'm sorry that you were not aware of that but I hope in the future on a different occasion you come back to see that there is plenty to do. Also if you like shopping a new mall just opened only 25 minutes away from the hotel. Just a reminder in the future if there is something we can do for you just ask us. We are here to service you and no request is to big or to small.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Great location for me. I was two minutes away from the office I need to go to plus I was an half hour away from the second office and forty five minutes to my last office. The front desk Q was awesome she was help full and kind to every one see saw. She is one of you best.. Room clean and I didn't hear the airport. About a Half hour using back road to get to downtown.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Great Location, Great Staff equals Great Stay! Everyone is committed to making sure our guest feel at home and welcomed. Please tell all your friends when in Chicago please stop by the Holiday Inn Express in Hillside and we will take care of them.