“Terrible service; find another place to eat”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This was our second and final visit. The service was slow and the wait staff inept. We waited 20 minutes to order and then never saw our waitress again until she brought out our dinner followed by appetizers. She was surly and flustered; clearly overwhelmed by the job. A manager gave us a discount but it didn't make up,for the bad experience. I will say my ribs were tasty. Maybe I'll order take out next time.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is my first review of a restaurant where I never tasted the food. This review is singularly about Jerseys inept service at every level.

While staying at a nearby hotel, we ordered two of their Saturday night specials, a 9" single topping pizza to be delivered. We were told it would be done shortly and out the door. An hour later, after not receiving the pizza, we called. We were reassured it was going "out the door now". Another 30 minutes pass. No pizza. Once again we call. We were told the pizza was on the way. Another call after another 30 minutes. This time "let me talk to the manager". On hold for several minutes - no manager. Hang up and call again and finally speak with the manager. Was told she'll call us back in three minutes or less after she reviews what's happening. Nearly 15 minutes pass and we get a call. At this point, it's been almost 2 1/2 hours since our original call to order the pizza. The manager told us our order never got put into the system. This means every time we called, the person answering the call lied to us or never checked the order. Then, the manager gave a half-hearted apology. Then, she offered us our order for free. Wow! 2 1/2 hours of my time for free pizza! But there's a catch. The pizzas won't be rushed through the system and delivered to us in 25 or 30 minutes. No. We will have to wait 45 minutes to an hour. No thank you. IHOP is just around the corner. We walk over, eat our dinner at IHOP and are done BEFORE the pizza would have been delivered, at nearly 10:30 p.m.

In all my years of ordering pizza specifically and ordering out in general, I have never had the staff of a restaurant lie to me about my order over and over again. Maybe I should give them a break; perhaps they didn't lie, they were just too lazy to actually check.

I can't describe in words how much I recommend staying away from this restaurant. Poor reviews abound regarding their service. Stay away! Order elsewhere.

1  Thank 1960Corvette
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Not sure if we choose to go on a bad night but place was chaos. It took forever for them to seat 5 woman who walked in before us. Tables still had dishes on them and wait staff was calling out food orders to a very large party but missed some people and served others the wrong items it seems. Bottom line my son loved the pizza and by the looks of it so do others. My recommendation to go there was based on getting the pizza. I got a Southwest chicken sandwich. No flavor and I am not even sure what the side of "southwest sauce" was. Whatever it was it looked days old and came from the fridge. Family bar, lots of people drinking and large beer list with lots of TV's. not sure why they started turning TV's off at 8:20 with sporting events going. Building and space is poorly designed, It seems very odd. Not running back anytime soon but may pick up a pizza if in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

It is a very casual pizza place. The pizza was good and the beer selection was great. We had the chips and salsa which was very good. We had the meat lovers pizza. Yum!! Service was good.

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

Was out here to watch a playoff game, was surprised how empty this place was. I thought it was closed.
The game was on but they didnt have in any screens. We asked to please put the game on but nobody would. Thats the reason we went there. So this seems as there is no management everybody there does as they please not taking care of customers but gossiping most of the time in the back, we waited anout 15 min before they acknoleged we were actuay there. Seems as servers are poorly trained and managers if any are nowhere on the floor to see whats going on. No wonder why place was empty.
Food was ok, nothing great. Wont def. Be back. Stay away unless u never want to get served.