“Updated but still worn out.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

First of all the staff was WONDERFUL. The best I've encountered at a hampton. However the rooms were just okay when compared to other hamptons. It looks like they updated 75% of the hotel. Carpet is worn had stains. Our fridge wasn't working in the first room and we had to move everything to a new room..so that kinda stunk but like I said the staff was very nice and helpful and compensated us nicely. Everything else was great!

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I enjoyed the stay, was with hotel full of cheerleaders and coaches. I will stay there next year. I went to the pool and it was clean and also we had the breakfast. The food was fresh and it was plenty to pick from. I enjoyed the suites as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The last night of my stay the hotel was full of school age kids that the hotel did not monitor or keep quiet. Kids were running in the hallways and decorating their hallway doors nearly all night. I'm a longtime Hampton customer (and the father of three kids). This was easily the worse experience I've had. Didn't sleep. The hotel staff didn't care.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HAMPTON INN H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. I am so sorry if there were some of children who were rowdy and disruptive. I especially would like to apologize that our staff did not resolve this issue promptly. I truly appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention and I assure you that I have spoken to our security team regarding your comments. . I hope you will not let this isolated incident detour you from staying with us in the future. I am confident that given the opportunity, your next stay with us will be a more pleasant one.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I found the room to be very comfortable, clean and quiet. I was able to work at night from my room with no distractions. The complimentary breakfast was much more than expected. Very pleased with my business stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We have stayed at this property many times as we were passing through town. Never disappointed, always exceptionally pleased. This Hampton Inn is $25 cheaper than any in Rockford or closer to Chicago. It's worth the extra 20-40 minute drive for anyone looking for an overnight location. Clean, convenient to the freeway, can't go wrong!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Great hotel. Clean rooms and lobby, free hot breakfast with cold foods too. Excellent. Nice lake in back to walk around paved path with sitting benches too. All outdoors though, chilly in winter! Lovely hotel in all regards.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 November 2013

GREAT location! Great stay and food. The beds are full size which was a tight fit for a family of 4, but very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again! Great service too. We were very happy with the free breakfast in the morning too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family