“Very clean but a little light on hot water...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates

Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Ontario, Canada
“Very clean but a little light on hot water...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed one night at this location, and the greeting at the hotel was warm and friendly. The hotel was very clean upon entry and every corner of the hotel. The room was a typical room with king bed, work desk, closet, fridge, coffeemaker. The bathroom was very clean. The only complaint that I had about the room is that the water never seemed to get hot. There wasn't an issue with pressure but it never got to the point of shower hot. That being said, my water is usually hot enough to cook pasta so my reference may not be standard.
There is great shopping close by but one word of advice. When the front desk calls for a cab, insist that the driver is familiar with the area. The distance I was going was no more than $10-15 and after hitting $25 on the meter, and the driver insisting he was going he right way, I asked him to return to the hotel. He didn't charge me when we returned, which clearly signalled to me that he had no clue as to where he was driving or was trying to take advantage. Either way, I lost 45 minutes and my time is worth more than the cost.
Breakfast was great in the hotel and you could get anything that you wanted. Very good service and I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your stay with us. I’m glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. I want you to know that I will have a member of our maintenance team look into why the water in your shower was not as hot as you expected it to be. I do apologize for this inconvenience! I will pass along your comments to the breakfast staff as well!

Kyle Biggs
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Barrington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've stayed at this location for both business and pleasure - great proximity to expressway, restaurants and shopping. The staff is first-class, great rooms, nice pool, workout, and dining areas. My kids love going for a weekend staycation to swim. Great overall experience!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Hello Sandra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey about your stay with us and for the very high review! We are so glad to hear you love staying with us and that we have exceeded your expectations multiple times! I will pass along all of these wonderful comments to our staff; I know it will make their day. Thank you again and we look forward to having you as a guest again!

Kyle Biggs
Assistant General Manager
Bloomington, IN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

Hotel had easy access and check-in was prompt. The room was very clean and stock with good Keurig coffee. The breakfast staff was courteous serving hot food hot with FRESH fruit. This is a great hotel for the business traveler.

Abington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel is great. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk was very pleasant and made me feel welcome. They have a good breakfast buffet and there are many restaurants in the area. I highly recommend this hotel.

south milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was there for a seminar, loved the hotel, a lot of places to seat in lobby, good open location, very nice room, be sure to use the very small BUT salted water pool and spa. Thank you for all the smiles

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Isabelle G
michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

I live in hotels. And when I have to come "home" to a rude person at the front desk or when I call to ask a simple question at the front desk, I dislike when I receive an attitude on the other end.

The hotel has done a great job with keeping everything up to date and clean, however, their training in delivering customer service needs a lot of attention.

Otherwise, it would have been a much high rating...

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Clint D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Trixy23,

Thank you for taking time out to complete a review of your stay with us. Thanks for the kind words regarding the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel. I apologize for the less than steller service you received from our front desk team. We are constantly training and ensuring we provide great service to all of our guests and want you to feel welcome when you come "home"

Hope to see you back again soon.

Clint DeLee
Poplar Grove, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

small pool great food and service comfy bed everyone was very friendly and made us feel at home. the small pool best for younger kids. workout room minimal but great to get a good sweat in. i would recommend this to anyone needing to stay in the area. great restaurants nearby and easy access to interstate. alot of activities nearby park and the sears centre

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Chicago Marriott Northwest
#4 of 9 in Hoffman Estates
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago Hoffman Estates
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Schaumburg

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates? Share your experiences!