Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
  • Pool
US$67
US$63
Red Roof
Radisson Hotel Schaumburg(Schaumburg)(Great Value!)
US$125
Travelocity
US$97
All reviewsfront deskfrench toastroom was cleanrestaurant staffbusiness tripwedding partyomeletrecommend this hotelhot tubshuttle servicegreat experienceoff the highwaybreakfast buffetvery nice hoteleasy accessgreat customer servicefitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We have an office in Hoffman Estates and usually stay Hilton so it is always between the Hilton Garden Inn and nearby Hampton. This hotel wins every time as it has been recently redone, has a restaurant/bar, very nice staff and clean rooms. It is also a great value if you need to stay in the area or are looking for something more quiet and not too far from Schaumburg. The one thing they could improve on is having to go breakfast bags available and/or have to go containers for those of us that don't have time or like to sit and have breakfast. The breakfast is great and I had to carry out my items in a napkin.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shelliu
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Shelliu,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear we are your #1 choice when visiting Hoffman Estates. We are all dedicated to excellence in guest service and hospitality. I will make sure to pass along your comments to the whole team.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was a guest at this hotel for two nights and I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The breakfast buffet was always filled and the servers, especially John, was always there, making sure that my needs were met. Good Job!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dana S

Dear Dana S,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. We are all glad to hear you enjoyed your time spent with us. I will make sure to pass along your comments to John our sever, it will make his day! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Hoffman Estates.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The Associates in general were friendly and efficient for the most part. I asked where the nearest church of my preferred denomination was located, and the Front Desk Agent was kind enough to do a Mapquest for me. I found the hotel to be extremely clean and attractive. The only thing that disappointed me was that the Server I had for breakfast did not speak English well and therefore did not understand everything I said. This resulted in delays in some of the items I ordered.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Mary B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have passed along the comments about your server to our restaurant manager. I do apologize about this inconvenience and assure you that this is not the norm and is not acceptable to us. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention so we can address it and correct the problem.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lovely Hotel - Lovely welcome -- the breakfast servers could be more attentive and explain the breakfast options. The morning front desk check out clerk was either having a bad morning or just did not care to help her guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle K

Hello Michelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I do want to apologize about the restaurant and morning Front Desk staff not being as helpful as they should. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and continue training in order to provide excellent service to all of our guests. Know that your concerns are our concerns and they are not taken lightly! Thank you again for your business and for taking the time to leave some comments about your stay. We hope to have you as guest again so we can show you our dedication to perfection in guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We used this hotel because we were with a wedding party. It was pretty slow to check in. It seemed like if you don't make reservations online it takes 10-15 minutes to make a reservation at the desk. The beds were extremely comfortable - which for a hotel is the most important selling point for me. We didn't go to breakfast but heard from other guests that it wasn't bad for a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Sec3,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time spent here! I do apologize that your check-in process was slow and I will look into why that happened as usually we are very proficient at check-in. I am happy to hear you liked our Garden Sleep System beds. Hopefully we will have you as a guest again and you can try our full cook-to-order breakfast. I’m sure you will love it! Again thank you for taking to time to comment about our location and we hope to have you as a guest again!!

Assistant General Manager