“BEDBUGS”

Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I see there are previous reports of bedbugs and the hotel continues to have issues. I stayed there this April, and had bed Bug Bites over my legs.I saw Medical professional who confirmed that iI was bitten by bed bugs. I just went through previous reviews, and the hotel claims there were no bed bugs. Obviously they have a bed bug issue, and should do something about it. I hope I can help other travelers from this experience. I also was advised to dry clean all items that were in the room

Room Tip: Inspect for bedbugs before settling in.
8  Thank rd400
Ryan S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

I am very sorry for the issues you had while staying with us. The health and safety of our guests are very important to us. Anytime an issue like this is brought to our attention a professional company is called out to inspect the area and ensure the rooms are safe for use. If the rooms are not safe for use the rooms would be put out of order and the professional company would treat the areas and they would not be put back in until given the okay from them.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent hotel - great location. Nice clean rooms - very comfortable. Quiet sleeping keeping the after party in the lobby only. Easy access to reception. Hotel staff very accomodating. Free internet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ryan S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad that the hotel and staff were able to meet your needs while you were in town for a wedding. Hopefully we will be able to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Just all around a great hotel. The price was so reasonable. It was clean and had great staff. Love the Kuerig's in the room, now! It has a lobby bar and a restaurant that we didn't get to use, but there were other restaurants very close by and lots of shopping strip malls. Great location. Putt-putt golf course very close by, too for some leisurely fun.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

I am glad that you found the Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates to be in a great location and easy to find things to do. The Keurig coffee makers have been a great addition to our rooms and we are glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I took a cab from O'Hare thinking I would be walking distance from something - not the case. The hotel was nicely finished, with the standard amenities, but there is no breakfast included in the room price, and the only option was the buffet for about $10.00. Also no paper to purchase.

The night before, I did visit the nice little bar with super friendly wait staff. Good food, but somewhat limited menu.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Julie L
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you so much for posting comments about your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates. I am happy that you like the finishings and amenities that we offer here. The hotel does offer shuttle service during certain hours in the morning and evening to get guests where they need to go.
I am also glad that you found our staff to be very friendly and we hope we have you as a guest in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was a standard stay at a Hilton Garden for me, staff was friendly, room was clean and well put together. They still have the old style inflatable beds that I'm not a huge fan of, but the chain seems to be replacing them gradually with normal beds that don't suck. Was very unhappy with being charged for a breakfast when I used the 'complimentary breakfast' coupon I was given, and even left the waiter a tip.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear David E,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I’m sorry to hear you don’t like our “Garden Sleep System” beds. As far as your restaurant experience, please do not hesitate to contact me and we can resolve any issues with the charges you occurred. We hope to have you as a guest during your next trip to Hoffman Estates!!

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We have an office in Hoffman Estates and usually stay Hilton so it is always between the Hilton Garden Inn and nearby Hampton. This hotel wins every time as it has been recently redone, has a restaurant/bar, very nice staff and clean rooms. It is also a great value if you need to stay in the area or are looking for something more quiet and not too far from Schaumburg. The one thing they could improve on is having to go breakfast bags available and/or have to go containers for those of us that don't have time or like to sit and have breakfast. The breakfast is great and I had to carry out my items in a napkin.

1  Thank Shelliu
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Shelliu,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear we are your #1 choice when visiting Hoffman Estates. We are all dedicated to excellence in guest service and hospitality. I will make sure to pass along your comments to the whole team.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was a guest at this hotel for two nights and I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The breakfast buffet was always filled and the servers, especially John, was always there, making sure that my needs were met. Good Job!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dana S

Dear Dana S,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. We are all glad to hear you enjoyed your time spent with us. I will make sure to pass along your comments to John our sever, it will make his day! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Hoffman Estates.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoffman Estates
#3 of 29 in Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
#2 of 29 in Schaumburg

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates? Share your experiences!