“Best Value, Great Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Hanover Park, United States
“Best Value, Great Service”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

From the first day, I was extremely please with service and promptness of the hotel staff. The receptionist was extremely helpful, although it appeared that she had not been there long. The night shift receptionist was especially helpful, with such a beautiful spirit. My new wife and I with be frequenting this hotel in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Hello Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had while staying with us. We are all glad to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us and we hope to have you as a guest again in the future!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Schaumburg, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had registered for only 2 nights and ended up having to stay 14 nights. They meet my ever changing exit dates for all those night. They were able to keep me in the same room and I know there were many nights that the hotel was full. Food was excellent especially their burgers. Room well taken care of. Laundry facility that was very clean and since I was there so long it became like a home. Staff very friendly . Felt very safe. Manager went out of his way especially since he knew what was keeping me there so long.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Hello Gail D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am sorry for the circumstances that brought you to our hotel, but am glad we were able to make you feel like it was your “home away from home.” We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service in all departments and I will be sure to pass along your comments to our team members. Thank you again and we hope to have you as a guest again under better, more relaxing circumstances.

Elmhurst, Illinois
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding that was in Barrington. We utilized the shuttle, enjoyed the breakfast and LOVED the location! Staff was over the top willing to help with anything and very friendly. The lobby area was comfortable to sit in after we came back from the wedding. Although some headed across the street to a bar and it was just across the main road so they could walk back. The shuttle was on time and they were very polite. The breakfast here was very good. You could order pancakes, waffles, French toast, and omelets along with the buffet. All in all a great experience. They also had a nice fitness room and a pool which we never really had time to use. We did sit outside on Saturday morning in their comfortable outside area. I would highly recommend this Hilton for a stay in this area. By the way, there was another wedding group staying there that night, but the lobby was big enough to accommodate all groups without being crowded.

Room Tip: Our room was backed up right to the elevator (by our choice) and you couldn't even hear it all...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank awayagain127
Hello awayagain127,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about the experience you had while staying with us. I’m very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations in all ways! I will make sure to pass your comments along to the team, I’m sure it will make everyone’s day! Again thank you for your time and we look forward to having you as a guest on your next trip to Hoffman Estates.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel was great. The staff was friendly and efficient. I got the room through Hotwire but turns out their price was about the same as Hilton's website. Next time, I'll go directly to Hilton's site.

The room was clean and large. Staff war friendly and efficient. Pool was clean and warm. The breakfast looked great but we had plans to eat elsewhere.

One of the high points was the mattress. It is one of their air-adjustable units. It was the best night sleep I've had in months. I am looking into buying one.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank CaptainOzone
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
CaptainOzone,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had at our location. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our "Garden Sleep System" beds. I will make sure to pass your comments along to our staff. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Hoffman Estates area.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I see there are previous reports of bedbugs and the hotel continues to have issues. I stayed there this April, and had bed Bug Bites over my legs.I saw Medical professional who confirmed that iI was bitten by bed bugs. I just went through previous reviews, and the hotel claims there were no bed bugs. Obviously they have a bed bug issue, and should do something about it. I hope I can help other travelers from this experience. I also was advised to dry clean all items that were in the room

Room Tip: Inspect for bedbugs before settling in.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
8 Thank rd400
Ryan S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
I am very sorry for the issues you had while staying with us. The health and safety of our guests are very important to us. Anytime an issue like this is brought to our attention a professional company is called out to inspect the area and ensure the rooms are safe for use. If the rooms are not safe for use the rooms would be put out of order and the professional company would treat the areas and they would not be put back in until given the okay from them.
New Providence, NJ, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Excellent hotel - great location. Nice clean rooms - very comfortable. Quiet sleeping keeping the after party in the lobby only. Easy access to reception. Hotel staff very accomodating. Free internet.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Ryan S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad that the hotel and staff were able to meet your needs while you were in town for a wedding. Hopefully we will be able to see you again soon.
Michigan
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Just all around a great hotel. The price was so reasonable. It was clean and had great staff. Love the Kuerig's in the room, now! It has a lobby bar and a restaurant that we didn't get to use, but there were other restaurants very close by and lots of shopping strip malls. Great location. Putt-putt golf course very close by, too for some leisurely fun.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
I am glad that you found the Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates to be in a great location and easy to find things to do. The Keurig coffee makers have been a great addition to our rooms and we are glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoffman Estates
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
#2 of 29 in Schaumburg
La Quinta Inn Chicago Hoffman Estates

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates? Share your experiences!