“Hotel Stay for Wedding”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Washington, Illinois
“Hotel Stay for Wedding”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This hotel was clean and modern with comfortable beds. The breakfast was great! Did not use the pool, but it looked nice. The only complaint was how slow the elevator was. We had to wait 5-10 minutes each time we wanted to use it. We ended up just taking the stairs (the hotel was only 6 floors I believe) but that is not an option for some guests. We were there for a friend's wedding, and the rates were very cheap! There were nice sitting areas outside, and the lobby had a lot of seating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear mkg1988,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us and that our beds were to your liking. I do want to apologize about the problems you experienced with our elevators, we have our chief engineer looking into what that issue so it can be fixed immediately! Thank you again and we hope to have you as a guest again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a really gorgeous hotel. Really nice lobby and guest room. However, I booked this hotel last minute via Hotwire and feel like the level of customer service I received was poor because of it. The check-in process was less than pleasant. However, it was a different staff in the morning and they were incredibly nice. I took advantage of the free shuttle service and the driver was very sociable. This hotel has free parking and WiFi but unfortunately, without a car, this hotel is poorly located. It is right off a busy street/highway without sidewalks and there are few things around it to do (a movie theater and a couple of one-off restaurants).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear LadyChisholm,

Thank you for taking the time to write some comments about your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry your felt that you received a lower level of service because of the way you chose to book your stay with us. I assure you that this is not the norm and is not acceptable to me. I want you to know that your concerns are our concerns and this will be dealt with immediately! I also apologize that our location was not where you hoped to be, and yes it is much easier to get around town with a car, which is why we do offer the free parking. I’m glad to hear that the rest of your stay was pleasant and hope that you will stay with us in the future, so we can show you our dedication to guest satisfaction. Thank you again and take care!
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I arrived after a terrible flight more due to personal issues and the staff were so accommodating and very helpful. Without that level of service and care my trip would have been a complete disaster! Thanks again.

Dear Alison E,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that our staff welcomed you with open arms after your terrible flight and were able to turn your day around. I will make sure to let all the staff know how much you appreciated their service. Thank you again and I hope your flight home was better!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed 1 night for business. Hotel was very clean, furnishings and decor were nice in the lobby, the in-room dining was fast and the food was delicious (you never know with in room dining sometimes). Wi-Fi worked great, the breakfast next morning was really good as well (eggs, bacon, potatoes, fruit). Bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet.

Dear Amy V,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us. I will make sure to let the restaurant staff know how much you like their food and service. Thank you again and we hope to have you as a guest again soon!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at the hotel for business reasons and appreciate how quiet it is. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. There are plenty of restaurants a short drive away and a movie theatres across the highway. I was a bit surprised that as a Hilton Diamond Member I wasn't offered free breakfast but was given a choice of breakfast or points. I don't usually stay at Hilton Garden Inns so this may be a policy I am unaware of.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Kyle B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Wyliegal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey about your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us. As a Hilton HHonors Diamond member, at Hilton Garden Inn’s, you have a My Way benefit choice of 750 bonus points or a complementary full cooked-to-order breakfast. You still do receive your normal points based upon dollars spent, the other points are just an option you can choose for extra points. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I hope that clears up some of the confusion.
Wisconsin
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was traveling in the Chicago area on business and tried to book a room on short notice. As a Hilton Honors member I always try to stay at a hotel in the Hilton portfolio. My preference was to stay closer to the city but on short notice many hotels were full or not in my per diem price range. ($158). Fortunately, this HGI had availability. I found the hotel room to be clean and the service was good. I would definatley stay here again.

Dear Badgers2Wisconsin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you couldn’t find a room closer to where you wanted to be, but am glad you choose to stay with us. We strive for perfection in every opportunity available and are ecstatic to hear that we delivered. Thank you again and we hope to have you as a guest again on your next trip to the Chicago land area!
North Fond du Lac, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Clean, beautiful hotel - friendly staff. Check in and out was easy. Amenities plentiful - frig, coffee maker, hair dryer,etc.. Towels and sheets fresh and soft! had a very nice workout room and great pool. Small hot tub, but again very clean. The restaurant staff was great and the food delicious.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ruth K,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that about enjoyed your time spent with us. We truly hope to have you as a guest again in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoffman Estates
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
#2 of 29 in Schaumburg
La Quinta Inn Chicago Hoffman Estates

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates? Share your experiences!