“Enjoy Vietnamese food here”
Review of House of Pho

House of Pho
Ranked #32 of 115 Restaurants in Hoffman Estates
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Wanted to have Vietnamese food. The food here was very good. Nice to have a Vietnamese resturant close. Food was good. Loved spring rolls. Soup had a great flavor. Entree were also good. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Staff were very helpful with food choices. They also have Chinese food, Will go again

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Love everything here; especially a big bowl of Pho (noodle soup with various goodies) and the Thai Iced Coffee. Owner is very engaged in all aspects of business and it shows! Awesomeness!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

My husband and I ate here for lunch while traveling back from a trip to Chicago. I love Vietnamese food and like trying different places. This was our first time dining here, and I definitely would recommend it to others. The lunch menu options covered three places which I felt was a wonderful selection compared to most lunch menus. We both ordered off that lunch menu and spent less than $18. My husband ordered Pad Thai with spring rolls, and I chose Pineapple Chicken with Thai iced tea. The portions were very good, the food visually appealing and it all tasted great. Very authentic cuisine and atmosphere. The young man who waited on us was very friendly and attentive. Definitely a great value and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

No, please, no! I cannot eat at Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden or Portillo's. While all those places are nice enough I had to find a good bowl of pho somewhere. Only a few miles out of the way but seemingly a million miles from that crazy mall/hotel corridor of Schaumburg was this little gem. Cold Singha, pho with all the right beef parts, Lomein carried out for friends back at the hotel, introduced Vietnamese to a new local friend--all from a random Google search.

Service a bit spotty, was a busy night and DO NOT order the "egg rolls". They were the size of a cigarette and tasted like you were chewing on one also. Opt for their fresh Vietnamese rice paper rolls.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

This was our First Experience at The House of Pho: The Pho soup Broth was Very Consistent: The Size of The Bowl was Large for The Serving: The Bang Mi Sandwiches were Delicious and very Economical: This was a great Place to Eat Authentic Vietnamese Food!