“Great local restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Assembly

Assembly
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sit back and enjoy top-notch beer, catch the game on one of our 14 televisions, or grab a scrumptious bite to eat. An award winning restaurant for ribs and burgers, we always have daily specials for lunch and dinner. Our mouth-watering burgers are made from fresh ground beef, and it's estimated that over 2,500,000 burgers have been sold since opening!
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Great local restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

You must try the Bionic Burger, Ribs, (especially if you like them to fall of the bones no messy fingers!) and Wings.

• Visited January 2014
Gary T, Owner at Assembly, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bob and Judi. I greatly appreciate the recommendation. See you soon?

Best,

Palatine, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rip off”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Recently I odered a BBQ Ribs dinner ($26.00 1 slab) The ribs tasted more like pulled pork than ribs.The baked potatoe I ordered must have been baked earlier in the day and rewarmed. Not very tasty. I would not recommend the ribs to anyone,

• Visited February 2014
Gary T, Owner at Assembly, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Hello, Lucy. I'm extremely disappointed to hear that you didn't enjoy our ribs. Our ribs won first place at the Arlington Park Rib Fest and they're one of our signature dishes. Needless to say, we take a lot of pride in them and care greatly about how much our guests enjoy them. The same goes for the baked potato. As you may have seen at the bar, all of our food is prepared fresh by the bartenders. I genuinely hope we'll have the chance to serve you again. I want to show you all that we're capable of.

Have a great week,

Hoffman Estates, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Sit at the bar for the best, freshest burgers in town. They are prepared in front of you to your exact wants. Great selection of beers. Excellent location to meet the group after work.

• Visited February 2014
Gary T, Owner at Assembly, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
PJ! Thanks so much for the review. I'm really happy to hear you're loving what we do here. We'll keep it up.

Have a great weekend,

Schaumburg, Illinois
“Awesome Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is pretty much the only place I go when I want to splurge on a burger. They are huge and very juicy, and the kitchen cooks them to exactly the doneness that you specify. I usually take half of the burger home, and it's even good the next day.

Visited September 2013
Gary T, Owner at Assembly, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Big, juicy burgers: That's what we do! Thanks a lot for helping to spread the word here on TripAdvisor. Anytime you have a craving, we'll get one fired up on the grill for you. And please do let us know if there is anything else we can be doing to get you a 5-star experience!

Until next time,

Gardnerville, Nevada
“Good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We were told these were the best hamburgers. We thought they were average. However the service was very good and the staff was very friendly.

Visited October 2013
Gary T, Owner at Assembly, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thanks for the feedback, Chris. Like you indicated in your review, we generally hear that our guests are very satisfied with our burgers, so I'd love to hear more about why you thought they were just average. I really want to make sure that everybody is walking out the door happy after their meal. Otherwise, I'm happy you were pleased with your service. Hopefully that will bring you back again so we can have another chance to show you what we're really made of.

Until then,