“The AWSOME Review”

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Itasca
Reviewed 27 March 2013

This hotel is a really nice and inviting. The second you walk through the doors you are greeted with a very warming "Hello" and "How are you doing today?" The room is always cleaned better then I expected it to be.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca

Reviewed 26 February 2013

closest place to a home like feeling, the staff is very courteous and polite. check in was easy and fast, my room was great, very clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and willing to help. great location with fast access to highways. Guarantee I will continue to use this location every time I am traveling to Chicago. Great job! we need more hotels like this

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Cynthia B
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I'be been staying here since October of 2012, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The front desk employees are very friendly and will help you in any way they can. The room was clean and put together well when I first started my stay. The once a week cleaning is great, the workers are quick and efficient. They recently added a breakfast grab and go bar that has coffee, oatmeal, fruit and muffins. Great for people looking for something quick on they're way out for business. I would recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I live in Ohio yet work 2 weeks out of the month near this hotel in Itasca, IL. I wanted a place where I could be close to work, cook my own meals and have shopping close by. This place fits my needs and is very reasonably priced. The staff are friendly, the facility is clean and the location is close to the freeways and O'hare airport. I've been staying here for over a year and a half and wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting the area. If your looking for a place where you have to stay 4 or 5 nights in a row, consider this hotel because it's worth every penny. The only downside is that this hotel chain does not have a rewards program that could earn you free nights or airline miles.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe P
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stays with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

This is the best hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Very professional staff team, quiet pleasant location, and free breakfast in the morning. Everyone was always very pleasant and eager to assist you at any hour. We were able to have our little puppy with us in our room. There are even laundry facilities on site. This place is just wonderful. This is the most relaxing trip I have had in a long time. We will definately be back here again.

Room Tip: All the roms are great
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin P
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our new grab n' go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I needed a place to stay while I searched for a new house. It took 5 1/2 months. In that time it became my home and I was sad when it was time to leave. Angelica, Jay, Valerie, and Amy were very helpful and I spent many hours talking to John N & John J at the front desk late nights. They were all very friendly. Any problem with the room and Hector was right there to fix it. The spacious room with the kitchen and bath was all I needed and the flat screen TV was great. Emma and the two Marias did a great job cleaning my room every week. Many thanks to the whole staff! The location is excellent as well. It is next to major highways that travel in every direction.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side and higher up pick up "over the air" TV the best.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Barefoot-Ken
HM-ESA, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your "extended" stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

This place is wonderful. The rooms are very clean and the staff are all very friendly and eager to help you. There is a laundry room in the hotel for long stays. There is plenty to do as well since it is close to several attractions. I had a wonderful time on my visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank leda_parrish
HM-ESA, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I understand that you have many lodging choices and truly appreciate your choice to stay with Extended Stay America. Thank you again for your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
#1 of 5 in Itasca
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
The Westin Chicago Northwest
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#3 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area)
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
#11 of 14 in Elk Grove Village

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca? Share your experiences!