All reviewsplace to staygranola barsoatmealparking lotangelicahighwayrates
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel .Great staff like John, Valerie .My parents stayed there for 2 months and they were feeling as if they are at home.I appreciate the assistance provided to my parents during their stay at extended stay.I am going to advice my family members and friends to go for extended stay america.

• Stayed: July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks about our hotel. It's great to hear that your parents felt like they were at home. I am especially pleased to read that they received such great service and assistance from my staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. The staff and I would love to provide you or your parents with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Extended Stay America hotel is a nice place to come. I thought it was a clean hotel the staff was very friendly. Angelica took care of us at the door. We are good with courtesy and she set up and made a res for a room very quickly. The price is reasonable. We were not charged extra for Internet. There was a Wendys right next door you walk through to get somebody easily. Sadly there is some road construction around the area but it wasn't that difficult to get in and out of. America extended stay hotels are ones that will definitely have to look at the future we plan to make your traveling plans. It would be recommended if you're looking for remote L and nice place to stay for a few days.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Shawn - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are proud of our staff, especially Angelica, for providing you with a clean, comfortable hotel and great service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

It was the worst place I ever stayed at , its great if your a smoker , but I'm not , and it does not feel safe to stay there , they have no room service , no cleaning service , if you want clean towels or your bed made you better do it your self !!

Room Tip: This place sucks !! BEWARE !!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had a problem with other guests smoking during your stay. I am also sorry to hear that we did not fully describe our housekeeping service. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at cit@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The staff especially the General Manager were GREAT....
On top of all my requests and Q & A's for them, they went ABOVE AND BEYOND....AND TREATED ME LIKE A VALUED GUEST but also with respect as a person...seems like they care.. If I ever need to stay in a hotel either short or long term again, like in this case, I WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE..... thank you guys

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank michael pops p P
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I loved staying there, but it is just a 3 star experience. The staff is great and the place is clean, but the location sucks. There is a Wendy's next door, but nothing else to eat for miles. There is also construction on the road out front (November 3013) and that made it difficult to get in and out.
The beds were a bit cheap and hard, and there were a few things broken in the room, but the staff sent in the maintenance guy at my request. The carpets were dirty and stained, but they shampooed it at my request. But why don't they do that stuff BEFORE they get a guest?

Still, not a bad place to stay if you get it cheap.

Room Tip: Plan to cook in the room, since there are no places to eat nearby (except Wendy's).
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Mark - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed the service our staff provided and your clean room; however, I apologize that you had some maintenance issues and our hotel's location did not meet your expectations. Please know, we are taking your comments very seriously and will work to enhance our offerings overall moving forward.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at cit@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.