US$125
US$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$110
US$105
US$132
US$116
  • Restaurant
US$154
US$135
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
US$56
US$107
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to stayhome away from homehotel is cleanparking loto'hare airportangelicahighwayratesbusinesscleanlinesschicago
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Absolutely horrible. There was no one there to work the front desk in the morning. There was no hair dryer in the room. The quote said there would be a grab and go breakfast; there was nothing. I would sleep in my car before staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I didn't want to spend much on a hotel because I knew I wouldn't be there very much - really just needed a clean/quiet place to sleep. I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the room when I got there. There was "gunk" stuck to the walls of the shower - looked like shampoo or body wash or something, and the floor of the tub was dirty. There were a couple of hairs in the bathroom sink. While I'm pretty sure that the linens were clean, the mattress cover was completely stained and the blanket had a cigarette burn hole in it. The drawers had dirt and crumbs in them, and the kitchen counter surfaces were filthy. That being said, I was prepared for that and I cleaned the room myself. Once that was done, it was fine. Also, keep in mind that this is a pet-friendly hotel - I heard dogs barking every single night of my stay, but I knew that they accepted dogs when I booked the room. I was on the side of the hotel right next to the highway (where they are still doing construction). I actually didn't mind the traffic noise - it helped drown out some of the other noise. They offer a free "grab and go" breakfast, but apparently this ends at 9am so I never saw what they had to offer because I didn't leave the hotel until about 9:30 most days. I had no problems with the staff. Some of the other people who rented rooms were a little bit loud or let their dogs bark too much, but that's not the hotel's fault. Overall, it was good enough, and it was a great value. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca. Although you liked the value we offer, we are sorry for the issues you encountered and regret the inconvenience it caused. Your feedback is of utmost value to us, and we will be reviewing our guidelines to provide a better experience for every guest entering our doors. We appreciate you letting us know and look forward to serving you better in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Stayed to be close by where an out of town job was. I tried to drive back and forth from the southwest side of Chicago every day the first week but told my boss that I needed to stay in a hotel the second week because the traffic was a nightmare. She found me your hotel and I'm glad I had it with the long days I ended up working.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca for your work stay. We strive to please all of our guests and your feedback tells us that we are meeting those goals. We look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

This was a great place to stay for the value. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The location was perfect for us. Close to the airport, where we caught the train into downtown. Quiet location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

It is so nice to read your stay with us was enjoyable on every front. We are delighted to know you were overwhelmed not only with our outstanding hospitality and convenient location but also with the value we offer. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! We look forward to welcoming you back to Extended Stay America - Chicago – Itasca.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I had came in for a concert to stay one night only. I was able to early check in which was amazing because I had a long drive in from Detroit. The front desk was very friendly and extremely persona ball. We engaged in some idle chitchat before I got my room key. I would totally stay again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thanks for posting a review so future travelers can read about your pleasant experience here at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca. It's so nice to read how much you enjoyed your stay, and we are happy you were impressed with our service. Thank you for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.