US$112
US$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
US$132
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$154
US$135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
US$56
US$107
  • Pool
US$103
US$99
All reviewsplace to stayhome away from homehotel is cleanparking loto'hare airportangelicahighwayratesbusinesscleanlinesschicago
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Internet and TV channel selection is horrible. Everything else is great. People are effective and friendly, hotel and rooms are clean, and well equipped. Hotel could use a gym, but I joined a local gym to offset that. Did I say the internet service and TV channel selection is horrible.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Alan, thank you for sharing your experience at Extended Stay America. We are glad to read you loved the service provided by our courteous associates and were impressed with all that we have to offer. Thanks once more for allowing us to be of service, and we hope to have the pleasure of doing so again on your next trip.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Nice hotel but room service is quite poor. Price is very competitive just need to improve the room service but overall the place is highly recommendable for business and like. Good as place if you want to cook your own meal very accessible to all places like O'hare Airport and others...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Eugene, thank you for being our guest and for your review. We are pleased to read you were impressed with our convenient location and reasonable rates, but we are sorry for the service issue you experienced and regret the inconvenience it caused. We will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team and will use it as a training tool to improve our performance. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

God location for Access freeway's, and other places. Parking easy. Great service, staffing were frendly, convenient Landry on location, did not have breakfast but looks Fair, two good local restaurants near by.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for the excellent review. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We receive many positive comments about our ideal location, so we are glad this contributed to making your visit a great one. All of us here at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Absolutely horrible. There was no one there to work the front desk in the morning. There was no hair dryer in the room. The quote said there would be a grab and go breakfast; there was nothing. I would sleep in my car before staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I didn't want to spend much on a hotel because I knew I wouldn't be there very much - really just needed a clean/quiet place to sleep. I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the room when I got there. There was "gunk" stuck to the walls of the shower - looked like shampoo or body wash or something, and the floor of the tub was dirty. There were a couple of hairs in the bathroom sink. While I'm pretty sure that the linens were clean, the mattress cover was completely stained and the blanket had a cigarette burn hole in it. The drawers had dirt and crumbs in them, and the kitchen counter surfaces were filthy. That being said, I was prepared for that and I cleaned the room myself. Once that was done, it was fine. Also, keep in mind that this is a pet-friendly hotel - I heard dogs barking every single night of my stay, but I knew that they accepted dogs when I booked the room. I was on the side of the hotel right next to the highway (where they are still doing construction). I actually didn't mind the traffic noise - it helped drown out some of the other noise. They offer a free "grab and go" breakfast, but apparently this ends at 9am so I never saw what they had to offer because I didn't leave the hotel until about 9:30 most days. I had no problems with the staff. Some of the other people who rented rooms were a little bit loud or let their dogs bark too much, but that's not the hotel's fault. Overall, it was good enough, and it was a great value. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca. Although you liked the value we offer, we are sorry for the issues you encountered and regret the inconvenience it caused. Your feedback is of utmost value to us, and we will be reviewing our guidelines to provide a better experience for every guest entering our doors. We appreciate you letting us know and look forward to serving you better in the future.