“OUTSTANDING!!!!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Carol Stream, Illinois
“OUTSTANDING!!!!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

We had a small family reunion held in the bowling alley. The event was excellent from the initial planning process to the next day when we checked out. All staff were pleasant and helpful. Our room was spotless and had a breathtaking view over the golf course. I highly recommend staying here and look forward to planning another event or overnight stay soon.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Colleen F
Michael W, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
We always value feedback provided by our guests and appreciate the extra time you have taken to provide this information. I have shared this message with everyone at Eaglewood and we are pleased to read your stay was an enjoyable experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stayed for two weeks and I felt as though every staff member had a vested interest in the resort or were at least part owners in the establishment. I travel a lot for work and this place takes the prize! Noteworthy employees include: guest services: Safwat, Jimmy, and Sarah Ann; wait staff: Eddie, Gerry, Deny, Catherine, and Christian. Traveling for work with the leading professional services firm in the world can build some very high expectations, however the staff at the Eaglewood Resort exceeded every expectation! Well done!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Walherech
Michael W, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am happy to read your stay was enjoyable; rest assured your kind comments regarding Eaglewood employees Safwat, Jimmy, Sarah Ann, Eddie, Gerry, Deny, Catherine, and Christian will be shared with them and the entire team. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit.
Markham, Illinois
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Eaglewood Resort is an excellent place to stay for just about any occassion. Check-in was seamless. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Mr. Safwat was very helpful in getting our luggage to our rooms. He also ensured that our special requests were honored and that we were comfortable prior to him leaving the room. The rooms were very nice, clean, cozy, and the beds were ultimately comfortable. Room service was "Johnny-on-the-spot". The meals were outstanding with good variety--the salad bar was outrageously good and very fresh. The desserts were great. The conference rooms/ballrooms were beautiful and enormous. The staff were very efficient in setting up and anticipating all of our needs. Check-out was fast and simple-- and the price was very affordable. Everything was just perfect. We didn't get a chance to go bowling or go to the spa, but I can assure you that we will be back to enjoy everything. I recommend anyone to stay at this resort.

Room Tip: We stayed on the tenth floor, which was very quiet. The room had a wonderful view of the golf cours...
Green Features: I support Eaglewood Resort & Spa environmentally friendly practices.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank patches83
Michael W, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us, rest assured I will share your feedback with the team. We hope we have the pleasure to be of service in the not too distant future.
Tinley Park
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Very nice place for the money and a great breakfast buffet as well! Golf course is fun and challenging and have attended two weddings here which have also been fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to friends.

• Stayed November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Customer service was top notch!! Everyone was so friendly and accomadating. Food was great and very reasonable. Room was nice just to far away. They had us in the last room of the North Tower. If you dont want a long walk would next time ask for South Tower!!! Other than that everything was great. Wanted to take bed home with me. I am a service buff and all the staff exp. (Stevie at front desk) where fabulously nice and friendly. Would come back again.

Room Tip: south tower much closer to front desk and rest.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tjtravel2013
Michael W, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us; rest assured I will share your feedback with Stevie and the rest of the team. We hope we have the pleasure to be of service in the not too distant future.
St Charles, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Looking for a wonderful place to stay where everything is taken care of for you. Starts with a wonderful experiencing check in to some getting your luggage for you to wonderful rooms, views and food.

If you have the time try the spa, swimming or bowling. There is something for everyone.

Best place I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Ask for a view on the side of the golf course. Beatiful
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Debra M
Michael W, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at Eaglewood; rest assured I will share your sentiments with our team. We appreciate you choosing us for your getaway and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I only stayed one night but it was great. I arrived, the road getting the resort, is a little dark at night but once you get to the resort, parking lot is well lit. I checked in quickly but when I got to my room, my key didn't work so I went back downstairs and a manager of some sort was around. I wish I caught his name. He had the front desk agent fix my key and came with me to make sure it worked. That gesture was very much appreciated.

In the room, they have an iHome where you can charge your phone. It is the coolest thing and I was super excited to see it there! And in the bathroom, they have dispensing things for the shampoo. I've never seen that before so I thought that was very cool.

If I'm ever in the area again, I'd stay here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your very positive experience at Eaglewood Resort and Spa with us. It is rewarding to see the investment made in training paying dividends; rest assured I will share your comments with the Team. Thank you again and we hope to be of service soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
Gold Coast
Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Waldorf Astoria Chicago
#12 of 190 in Chicago

Been to Eaglewood Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!