Overall it was a great stay. I was here for a conference for a week and they resort was very accommodating. It's a little isolated but there is shuttle that takes guests up to a 5 mile radius, which includes the Metra station that takes you into Chicago! Our driver Safwat was very nice! He was very helpful as far as directing us where to go and places to eat in Chicago. The people at the front desk were also very helpful
The buffet meals were pretty good although dessert wasn't the greatest, imo. They have a lot of activities like golf, the pool, and bowling. I'm too poor for golf, the pool was nice (wish it was an outdoor one), and when I went to the bowling alley, no one was there manning it. It was weird because I visited at 3pm and at 10pm, when are they open??
Anyways, it was a bit too expensive for my taste. It was a great stay but I'd recommend it to anyone who has the money to spend on it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale accommodations, luxurious amenities, technologically advanced conference facilities. Golf course and wellness spa. Newly renovations spacious, mission style guestrooms with mellow golds, deep reds and rich greens used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Eaglewood Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa Chicago Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Chicago
- Eaglewood Hotel Chicago
- Eaglewood Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Itasca Il