The Westin Chicago Northwest
US$106
US$100
US$159
US$135
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
US$45
US$104
US$99
US$173
US$147
All reviewscorner suiteheavenly bedupgraded to a suitebusiness hotelwedding receptionlobby barbar foodgift shopstarbucks coffeemini fridgebusiness tripthis past weekendo'hare airportwoodfield mallchicagospgconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I enjoyed this stay at the Westin. I thought the hotel setup was neat and the rooms were remarkably large. Room service was prompt too. If I ever had to be in this exact area again I would choose this property.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GM-Itasca, Director of Sales at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your four star ranking! Guest feedback is important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Folds who have read my TripAdvisor reviews know that I am very loyal to the Starwood brand. On a recent trip to visit an important business client based in Itasca, I decided to stay at the Westin even though some reviews were mixed. Sure enough, I agree with other reviewers. The saving grace was that my Westin bed was comfy as to be expected. The front desk team was not very engaging as I expected them to be. I received a corner room on the 4th floor. I should have asked for a higher level floor as an SPG gold member. On my second day, I was woken up at 5:00 am by workers outside who were power washing sidewalks. The furniture in my room was nicked. The carpet was filthy with very noticeable stains and there was an area by the door where the carpet had buckled. The WiFi sadly was very unreliable with the service crashing.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GM-Itasca, Director of Sales at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

I want to sincerely apologize for your experience during your recent stay. I know how frustrating it can be when noise wakes you up in the early morning hours. I also understand how frustrating it is when WIFI is not reliable. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about what we can do to earn another chance. Please feel free to contact me directly at 630-773-4000. Thank you

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hotel is very well located near Woodfield Mall and close to many major business headquarters. As soon as you enter the grand lobby you can tell its going to be a great stay. The lobby has a a nice lounge and coffee bar. As for the room, its the standard Westin bed and linen (which are some of the nicest in the world). The layout is great for a business traveler with a nice desk and plenty of accessible AC outlets. I really enjoyed the quiet nature of the location and will stay here often.

Room Tip: I think every room is a good room, the elevators are over the lobby and not next to any rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your 4 star review of the Westin Chicago Northwest! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Even though there was a wedding on the weekend we stayed, the hotel was pretty quiet.
The carpet did need cleaning, as there was a huge stain in the room we stayed in.
The staff was great and the bed great. We had a room facing the water feature and the wifi was awful.
Our room included the breakfast buffet at Shula's. Not worth it!
Service at Shula's was great, breakfast buffet not.
Wanted to try to use the buffet $$ and order off the menu, no go.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. Guest feedback is important to us and your comments will be shared with our management staff for follow up. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a future visit. Thank you

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had to stay overnight because of problems at O'Hare and my flight was cancelled. My husband found a good deal on Hotwire for this hotel. It's about a 20 minute cab ride and the hotel will set you up with a fixed fee cab company that is cheaper than just grabbing a cab outside of O'Hare.
My room was spacious and very quiet. There is a center atrium and all rooms face that so there is no one opposite you. I never heard anyone next to me or above or below me.
I chose to have room service because I was exhausted, and it was quick and delicious. I had a shaved prime rib sandwich with fries. I also needed toothpaste, which they quickly provided for me.
Nice shower too.

Room Tip: Any room I think would be good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your five star review. We are glad your stay was an enjoyable one and hope to welcome you back in the near future!