“Would suggest a better cleaner. Bath had a rim of dirt and hairs but owners are very pleasant and doing their best.”
Review of Ivy Cottage B & B

Ivy Cottage B & B
Ranked #1 of 2 Luxulyan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Hard to find, long narrow winding roads but nice location and owners doing their best. Rooms dated and need a good clean in bathroom, probably bad cleaners. Nice location for a visit and I am sure the owners will take this feedback as positive and just spruce up a bit.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2012

A friend and I stayed in this beautiful cottage for a long weekend and were made to feel like members of the family the moment we arrived. Such gracious hosts and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were incredible - we didn't have lunch at all while we were away as we were still full! The local pub offers amazing food and the best chips I have ever had. We visited the Eden Project which is right on the doorstep - well worth a visit. We also travelled a fair bit around the area, so it was lovely to come back to the B&B and chill out in our beautiful room or in the garden. The area is so peaceful - a stark contrast to London! I would recommend to anyone looking to stay in Cornwall.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Leatherhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We took a 3 day break and stayed at ivy cottage. What lovely hosts Liz and John are. It was so relaxed, we had a lovely room overlooking the pretty gardens. The breakfast was delicious and so much choice, you really will be so thrilled if you stay at their lovely home. We visitied the Eden Project and the valley while we were there, such a pretty area. We would thoroughly recommend at stay, we certainly will got back
Paul and Lynn Humphreys

Room Tip: Ther are only 2 rooms both excellent
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stayed in this beautiful country cottage recently on two occasions and we can't praise it highly enough. The cottage is old but tastefully modernised and the layout allows guests more privacy than many bed and breakfast accommodations. It has a wonderful garden and off-road parking. It is close to the peaceful village of Luxulyan - the local pub does great meals - and the Eden Project. We were so close to the Eden Project that we could reach it in the morning before most visitors had arrived. The owners are very welcoming and cannot do enough to help; the en suite room was very comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. We will definitely go back when we next visit Cornwall.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 May 2012

First class B and B - I can not say enough nice things about this place. I stayed there as I had an interview in that area and I enjoyed my stay that much I will be taking my family back later on in the summer for a holiday. The area is AMAZING - The most BEAUTIFUL gardens so so many quiet places to sit and admire the gorgeous views. The room was lovely and very spacious, I so enjoyed the beautiful views from my room. The bed was so so comfy I just did not want to get out of it. The food was perfect - my egg was the best I had. The owners as so so lovely and friendly. Definately nothing was too much trouble. On leaving the owners felt like friends/family as they had gone out of their way to help me.The area has so much to do including a lovelly walk in the valley which I will be doing when I return and visiting the Edan project and the lost gardens of Heligan. For me this is truely the most perfect stay and I am looking forward to returning with my family and having the opportunity to see more of the area and to relax with a bottle of wine in their most amazing garden - pure heaven.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Stroud, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Super b & b ,beautiful setting,lovely comfy beds ,food was fab,nothing was too much much trouble and the owners are soooo lovely and friendly, will def be going back if in the area .

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Luxulyan
St Benet's Abbey
#3 of 97 in St Austell
Ragstones B&B
Ragstones B&B
#1 of 17 in Par

Been to Ivy Cottage B & B? Share your experiences!