US$103
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
US$74
Super 8 by Wyndham Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Sleep Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
US$90
US$51
US$48
  • Restaurant
US$138
Buena Vista Farms, Inc.(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$46
Pitchup.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was so sweet and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean, the beds were out of this world comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. They have 3 vending machines and a giant pool with a hot tub. Most definitely staying here again :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

In regards to HALF THE TEAM SICK and the response from Comfort Inn, the 10 kids sick (from 2 different teams) I am 99% positive was because of the pool. The hot tub was YELLOW from urine and even though the parents told the kids to stay out of the hot tub, which they did, I'm sure the pool water was not much different. When the desk was advised of the hot tub situation and how the smell in the pool room reeked like a bathroom with not even a hint of chlorine, they should have closed that hot tub and tested the pool. Yes, the kids were fine on Saturday, that was the day they were swimming. It takes a day or two for that nastiness to go through your system, and the kids do not have flu-like symptoms. None of the adults got sick...they were around the kids the whole weekend and they did not get in the pool or hot tub.

I will say that the rooms were fine and the housekeeping staff was good, and other than the desk hanging up when confronted with the pool issue after our stay was over, they were nice & helpful while there. I did not have the breakfast there so no review on that.

This hotel accommodates youth baseball teams for tournaments so if you are travelling with no kids and looking for a restful night stay on a weekend in the spring/summer season I would avoid this hotel. I was with a baseball team so the noise of kids running around and people up and about late was expected and did not bother me. I would probably not stay here again due to the pool & hot tub situation and variety of choices in the same area.

Room Tip: I was on 2nd floor, but I would recommend a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
tracy w, front desk associate at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Mary, I am glad everything was ok but the pool and hot tub. I still can not believe that the children got sick due to the pool/hot tub. Unless of course they were drinking the water. The management here take a lot of pride in the pool and the ph. levels are checked frequently. Unfortunately for us we do not and don't want to speculate what happened with the children. Mabey it was the pizza they ate Saturday. I'm sorry you feel the way you do about staying here again. We love to see return guest. But i have reached out myself to other guest from that weekend and they are fine and they also used the pool.. That is why i am just not believing this is a legit review from a guest. If you could provide a Doctors note or something we would like to help you .

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My husband & son stayed at this hotel over the weekend for a baseball tournament. Now half of the boys on our team are home sick throwing up. Our coach spoke with a coach from another team that stayed in the same hotel and half his team is also sick.
The pool is not being maintained. When one of our parents called to advise the hotel of the issue, they said were very rude and said "It's not the water. We test the pool every Monday" and then hung up on him.

Once a week? Anyone with a pool knows maintaining a pool is a continuous non stop job. Not just testing it once a week!!!!

Coincidence that half of each team is sick? I think not!!!! The only thing these boys had in common was the pool at this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank madmom732
tracy W, Front Desk Associate at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

I would like to say I am sorry that your child is ill. I assure you that the pool is not what made your child or any other child sick. We take pride in our pool here. Just recently had it painted and we check water levels quite frequently. I can not imagine why they are ill but all the boys were fine on Saturday. I had the pleasure of speaking with and interacted with a dozen of them. And would like to say how mannerly and behaved they were with me. Again on Behalf of all the staff here we do apologize and hope that your children are feeling better. And that you would stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Spent 2 nights here in April. On arrival check in was fine. Room keys did not work. Had to make 3 trips back to desk to get new key cards until night manager in training came up and finally got the door open. Had trouble again after going out for supper and again next morning after coming back from breakfast. House keeper let us in and said the door needed a new battery, that it happens frequently. Same story that evening after return and another 2 trips downstairs. Manager never did come up. She said she didn't know anything about the problem from the night before when she was the one who made all the new cards. M-I-T came up again, had no luck and finally called the boss who came 40 minutes later while we sat in the hall waiting. New battery installed. No problem. We were tired and a bit cranky having been awake most of the night with the running and jumping of several large groups of kids who were in town for tournament. Manager was apologetic and said he would adjust our $268 bill. Breakfast was very poor. We left before the boss boss came in. Our bill was adjusted $12.50 per night. We will never stay here again. Enough said.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel - several in the area.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Would like to apologize for your experience. unfortunate our key cards are very sensitive to other keys, credit cards, cell phones and other members of guest party coming and getting new keys. And yes we have a lot of weekend tournaments and it is hard to maintain a quiet hotel. We rely on the parents to make sure all the kids are in there rooms and quiet at a decent hour. And would like for you to come and stay with us again. We are adding some new items to our breakfast menu that will be very good. Again on behalf of the Staff at Comfort Inn we are sorry.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We have stayed many times at this Comfort Inn and have always been very happy. The staff goes out of the way to be helpful and friendly. The rooms have all been for comfortable and rooms clean. The hotel is in a great location for interstate travels with restaurants quite close. Overall this is one of our favorite hotels..

Room Tip: If available the upgrades are great
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol H
tracy w, Front desk assosiate at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time and doing the online survey. We are so glad you had a wonderful stay with us. It is always nice to have such kind words said about the Hotel and Staff here at Comfort Inn. We hope that we will be seeing you in the near future. As always Thank you again