“Small Town Hospitality A+”

Jerseyville Harvest Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jerseyville
Jerseyville Harvest Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jerseyville
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This little hotel is now called the Harvest Inn. We stayed 2 nights and can only give positive comments. This hotel is everything you need and more. Not plush but comfortable, clean, and the Inn Keeper Rich goes above and beyond to make your stay pleasant. The continental breakfast is better than most of the chain hotels lately. Fresh coffee made for you anytime and a surprise homemade peach cheesecake to welcome us one afternoon.I can't say enough about Rich's hospitality. He is a gem and will draw repeat business.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rrt1992
JSuper8GM, Guest Relations Manager at Jerseyville Harvest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Thank you for staying with us and we are very glad that you enjoyed. We hope that anytime you come in town you choose to stay with us. We love our hometown feel and we are always at your service. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

When I first walked in, I thought "hmmm....this could be an experience". Nothing fancy or elaborate, no plush lobby, just plain and simple. Did I really want this, or one of the "hotel chain" competitors. But I made my reservation, and leaving wouldn't be right! Best decision I've made in a long time!!! What a pleasure to stay here. The manager, Steve, is one of the nicest guys I have met. When he learned I was a coffee drinker, he made sure there was a pot of coffee on until bedtime. In the morning, I went down to the lobby with the intent of getting a coffee and going back to my room, but instead sat around the two tables in the lobby with other guests drinking coffee and visiting. It was like a small town diner where everyone made you feel at home! At the end of the day, we were referred to a couple of great restaurants (Tony's North...incredible) and at 8 PM when I got back, sure enough, a fresh post of coffee, and again, a few of us sat in the lobby visiting for an hour or so. I travel year round for work, and can't remember the last time I enjoyed a hotel so much. If you want the touch of small town rural America, this is the place to start. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: No frills, but a great place!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve W

Thank you for staying with us and we are glad we could accommodate you especially with your favor to coffee drinking! We strive to become better with all service areas and keep it clean and simple. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Great location, better rate than other in town, comfortable nice rooms and friendly staff. TV, wi-fi, table and desk. Near lots of restaurants and Walmart. And the Ammunition shop is just across the street! [Ask for wi-fi passord] Beware, this may? be a location owned by very religious people. Smoking rooms available, and front lobby is set up kind of weird and smells like fresh cigarette smoke. My smoking room smelled great, compared to other smoking rooms I have smelled

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2013

the hotel staff were very friendly and helpfull. stayed for several days and staff made great recomendations for restaraunts and sightseeing adventures. great rates which will make me return for another stay. motel is centrally located in dowtown Jerseyville. the continental breakfast was excellent but could use some hot food but was great for a grab and go.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mike j

Been to Jerseyville Harvest Inn? Share your experiences!