“Always a pleasure!”

Super 8 Jerseyville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jerseyville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Normal
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I liked your green policy, it is essentially what I do at home. I requested no housekeeping during my stay as I was the only one in the room. I got some well deserved rest in my quiet and clean room

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. I like our green program to. Again, thank you for staying with us. If there is anything I can do for you just call and ask for me. Have a great day.
Becky Inlow, General Manager 618-498-7888
Winnebago
Reviewed 29 June 2013

The staff was great, smooth easy check in. The rooms and carpet were old and in dire need of upgrade. The mattress was the worst I'd ever (tried) to sleep on.
Breakfast was OK, nothing special.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that your stay with us was not what you expected. I do hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us when you are in the area. Again I am sorry for any inconvience this has caused you. If there is anything I can do for you please just call and ask for me personnally. 618-498-7888 Becky Inlow, General Manager
Braidwood
Reviewed 28 June 2013

All in all the room was fine except we were supposed to have had accommodations for non-smoking rooms that were booked last October and we ended up with a smoking room. A couple of the pillows were incredibly too soft. The bathroom light was not working correctly and I ended up fixing it myself. The location is perfect for what we have to do.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for staying with us. I will be glad to look into why you did not receive the room you had reserved. Just give me a call at 618-498-7888 and I will find out what caused this problem.
I am sorry for the inconvience this has caused you. I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area. If there is anything I can do to help you please don't hesitate to call and ask for me. Thank you. Becky Inlow, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerseyville
Ruebel Hotel
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#12 of 19 in Saint Charles
Best Western Premier - St Louis Regional Airport Hotel

Been to Super 8 Jerseyville? Share your experiences!