“Friendly Staff!”

Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We are confirmed Motel 6 customers -- travel with our dogs and appreciate the new flooring and bathroom layout in most of the hotels we've stayed at this year. The Joliet Hotel was no different -- very clean rooms, bathrooms and very friendly staff. Thanks for making our visit with family in the area so nice!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank jojogr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fairfield, Ohio
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My stay at this Motel 6 was for a week, and it was a good experience. The staff was nice.

Pros: Clean room, allows pets, weekly upkeep on their rooms.

Cons: The water had a bit of a weird smell to it for a bit, but did go away when you let it run for a couple minutes. Running the hot water, a loud noise would come from the pipes.

I would still recommend this location, and would visit again, myself!

Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ExhaustedTraveler27
Athens, Alabama
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have stayed at this Motel 6 in years past and it actually seems to be better than I remembered. A clean and comfortable room with a tub with shower and a nice comfortable bed. I opted for the Wi-Fi which was an additional $3.00 and worked flawlessly contrasted to the $11.00 I paid earlier in the week at an upscale hotel which was poor. The place was quiet even though I had a first floor room. The lot is patrolled by security, very comforting in this day as break ins are becoming common (I've been a victim twice at other motels). This is an interior entry Motel 6 with elevators. There are services and restaurants in very close range. I paid about $50.00 for the room & internet with discount, tax included.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Gary G
Baytown, Texas
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Paid for a full week only on day one and day two did the housekeeper replace bath towels and do the bed. never took the garbage so i just put it out in the hall in front of their carts left it there for a full day. other than the housekeeper issue the hotel is quiet place to rest. NEVER COMPLAINED BUT THIS IS MY REVIEW.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Chicago Joliet - I-55, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear fgt g,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory housekeeping issues you encountered during your recent stay. These conditions are note consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. We encourage your contact our guest relations department to report your experience so may serve you better in the future: 1-800-557-3435.

Travellers are raving about these Joliet hotels

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 October 2013

It looked like it was recently updated, everything was nice and new. Mattress was decent, pillows were great, room was clean, nice large new TV, thermostat was easy to use and adjusted the room temp very quickly. I arrived late, about 2am and the woman who checked me in was so very friendly & cheerful. I don't expect much from a Motel 6, but this one was excellent! I can't comment on the value as I used a certificate.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank pubcrawler73
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 October 2013

staff very friendly and i appreciated the 24 hr security around the premises. there is also a mall right across the road; restaurants and shopping are within reach. i was surprised to see how clean and updated the room was. It reminded me of the European Ikea-furnished type of hotels I've stayed in. minimal, but clean, simple, & modern. outlets in the right places (like above the desk instead of underneath). new flooring. bathroom nicely designed. The minuses: an odor in the room--i couldn't discern if it was from previous guests, or just the air freshener they use; i could also hear noise from outside of the room easily, and the air conditioner was loud; the bed was the only thing that did not seem new-- was a little squeaky and saggy, but still comfortable; the top cover looked a little dirty. but all in all, well worth the $45 I paid and I would definitely come back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Mackay, Australia
Reviewed 6 October 2013

After driving across the USA from Los Angeles for 2 weeks this hotel provided the worst nights sleep. As well as having to pay for Wi-fi (which we had not done previously) only one person could log on at any time. In this day and age most people travelling with someone else have at least 2 gadgets which use internet access. The acoustics throughout the ground floor were atrocious with so much noise created by people returning to their rooms in the night. It was as though everyone was talking at the door. Needless to say only managed a couple of hours sleep.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room on a higher floor.