Harrah's Joliet Casino
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Joliet
More attraction details
Owner description: In the heart of historic downtown Joliet, Harrah's Casino offers food and fun in the Chicagoland area! We have all your favorite Slot Machines and Table Games in an exciting yet relaxing atmosphere!
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Went with group to gamble, eat and drink. Nothing like a good casino to make you feel alive.
Been here before but looked like some changes on slot floor. Played some new machines with best success at dollar machines. Restaurant had great steak and drinks actually had some zip in them.
Group had good time and will likely return this summer.

2  Thank ed b

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This casino provides gambling in a comfortable environment in a compact space. There are lots of slots, poker machines, and adequate table games. They provide a high end steak house and also a buffet and small late night diner for eating establishments in house. There was a band performing Saturday night which was standing room only. We gambled and still enjoyed the music.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed here during a recent business trip for a few days. Hotel rooms are clean and large, restaurant above average, and small, quaint casino. No Vegas glitz here, as I was dressed better than the dealers and pit bosses. Was really surprised that the entire casino is non-smoking, state law so I was told. Next time I'll stay in Indiana and drive over to Illinois for meeting. I'm all for accommodating non-smokers but as a smoker spending my money I prefer to spend it in a state that doesn't discriminate against me.

Sean M, Public Relations Manager at Harrah's Joliet Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thanks for your review. Unfortunately for our Smoking Guests, Illinois State Law does prohibit smoking in all indoor public places. We do provide our guests with a comfortable outdoor designated smoking area to try and accommodate to the best of our ability. Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Harrah's was a nice casino, but had very tight slot machines. I decided to not spend over $60. I was betting eighty cents and a time and never hit a win over eighty cents. Needless to say $60 did not last long at all. This seems to be a recurrent thing with all Harrah's I've stayed at though. We ate dinner at the steakhouse, which was very good.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Flavors buffet was a little pricey, but the food was good. Great salad bar and fresh sorbet and gelato.

1  Thank Heidi P