“Great”

Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
“Great”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stayed here 5 nights and were very pleased with the service. The staff was nice and very helpful in answering our questions, and we had plenty. This was our first trip to Illinois and chicago so we were nervous about the area. They werw friendly, even the housekeeping staff gave us tips were to dine. This is a good area and they have plenty of restaurants and stores. Wal-Mart, wallgreens, Mcdonalds Pizza, and yes even Chinese food! The motel offers a clean pool, hot tub, and workout room. They have a guest washer and dryer. Their breakfast includes all u can eat waffles, sausage n buiscuit, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, juices, and hard boiled eggs. from and ofcourse coffee from 6-10a. I traveled with husband and my four children and didn't have any problems. Their prices are very reasonable I would even say cheap considering the great service. Well hope i heleped you in your search.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Delhi, Canada
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Staff was very courteous friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Convenient location right off the interstate. Ample parking. Close to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Chicago, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The first room we were given smelled strongly of smoking, but we were given another room which did not smell. The second room had some oldish furniture. Carpet appeared to have stains in it. The TV in the room was new and big, though. The air conditioning did not reach completely into the living room area of the room. The bathroom was clean.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Vienna, Illinois
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Having stayed at this establishment several times we continue to be very satisfied with the service provided. The motel has always been clean, quiet, convenient and inviting. The beds in every room we have slept in have been comfortable. Our selection of the suite on the first floor was a joy for my wife and I because our sleeping habits are not alike. The suite provided us the opportunity to separate without infringing on the other.
The side entrance is close to the parking area and is convenient.

Room Tip: The suites are best for area.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SirOldDirt
Moroco Indiana
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I enjoyed my stay the second time around, as much as the first time I was here. I meet my boyfriend here, and the hotel staff are friendly and nice. The rooms are clean, and beautiful. We have made this our meeting spot.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Vancover, Washington
Reviewed 12 April 2013

After reading some other recent reviews, we were a little worried. Our experience was very positive. This BW seemed to be one of better ones lacking "Plus" designation. Room was large, clean and comfortable, and the desk clerk at check-in was very helpful. Breakfast was basic but fine. We'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My grandson lives in the area and will be going to college here so I will be visiting often.The first time I stayed here I had to search for the Desk Clerk in the morning to tell her the coffee pot was empty. She acted as if I was really bothering her.She was also dressed very unprofessionally in sweat pants and a sweat shirt. She made coffee and left and when I poured a cup it was ice cold. I had to hunt her down a SECOND time and she was totally baffled about the coffee. I heated mine up in the microwave and left. I filled out the customer survey accordingly when I received it via e mail,received an apology and I decided to try it again on another visit. I did and my experience was entirely different.Contrary to the other reviews,everything was very clean and quiet,the employees pleasant and wanted to know if my stay was pleasant.I will stay there everytime I go to Joliet unless the situation changes.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family