Quality Inn & Suites South
US$180
US$169
US$115
US$84
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
Red Roof
US$180
Hotels.com
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites(Joliet)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$91
BestWestern.com
US$122
US$112
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanhot tubwould stay here againchicagoaccommodationsmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2012

This is in the south end of town. Semi's park in a lot next to the hotel at night. Our room's air conditioner didnt work right. Got another room, but still smelled musty.

Help was nice, but for what it costs, this is under average for other Comfort Inn's I have stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2011

My boyfriend and i stayed here for a couple weeks for work and the only problem my boyfriend and i had was the room keys didnt like to work, we had to get new ones every other day. Our room was clean the house keeper was real nice and the people at the front desk helped us whenever we needed it. We had a nice stay with no issues.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank kentucky_gurl21
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This is the 2nd Comfort Inn in Joliet, IL. This location seems to be a mirrored image of its sister/brother location. I give this location two thumbs up for the following reasons: clean, cheap, comfortable, friendly staff, pool and a moderate cont. breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Thats_My_Milk
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I have stayed in over 200 hotels in my life and I can say for sure that this bed bug infested, no maid service having, unfriendly, dirt bag hotel is the worst. Unacceptable living conditions for anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank topgun9
Reviewed 7 October 2010

my very first night at ther comfort inn i saw roachsd in my room.i travel for a living so am kind of used to this happening. the following night i reported it to the hotel ''manager''. i did not report it the first night because it was after mid-night as it was and i had to be up at 4am for work. long story short the manager ignored me and walked out on me as i was talking to him. then the staff worker SCREAMED AT ME and continued yelling at m,e untill i yelled at him to NOT yell and disrespect me. the cleaning staff also did a horrible job at cleaning my room. they did not vacume, not clean sink or table, or even leave me soap. DO NOT STAY! the area is also an unsafe area from what i have seen and heard from the locals.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business