“Clean, comfortable, convenient, friendly”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Joliet
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Clean, comfortable, convenient, friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed here for the 3rd year in a row while deer hunting in the area. We stayed 2 nights. We ate at Hero's West grill across the street both nights though there is also a Cracker Barrel next door. The hotel staff was Very friendly, accomodating and helpful. I will definitely come here again. Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear Prof R,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We truly appreciate your feedback :)
Our team strives to be the best that we can be, and we are thrilled that you enjoyed our friendly and accommodating staff! We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.
Thanks again!!

Karen Young
Sales Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

We checked in on Thanksgiving night with two little ones. Ashley gave us a warm welcome and told us that they had given us a first floor room that was larger than standard (131) away from the lobby noise. We greatly appreciated the space, quiet and proximity to a side door for loading and unloading. (On a side note, the room faced I-80, so if you are particularly noise sensitive, ask for the other side or higher floors. We were not bothered.) The entire property was super clean, very comfortable and the staff welcoming and willing to make any possible accommodation.
In the morning, after a very comfortable night of sleep, we enjoyed the sparkling clean pool area. It had many towels and inflatable toys that our kids thought were awesome. Also worth noting, the bathroom had a cute little rubber ducky perched on the towel. Since we had two kiddos under three, we asked housekeeping for another on the way to the pool and it was no problem. :)
Breakfast was surprisingly extensive. Even though we were meeting family across the parking lot at Cracker Barrel, we had a "snack" of fresh fruit, milk, coffee, potatoes, dried fruit and cereal to tide the kids over until the main event. They had other hot items we did not sample.
The final act of amazing customer service (Thanks Meredith!) was that they were able to extend our check out which allowed our kids to run around a bit in the room after breakfast before getting cooped up in the car for a few hours. So helpful!!!
We have family and friends in the area and raved to them about our excellent experience. We would not hesitate to stay again!

*On a side note-kudos to management for their Thanksgiving policy. Housekeeping was sent home early on Thanksgiving and if you needed towels, etc. the front desk stepped in to help. This was announced by a sign at arrival on the front desk.

Next time, if you have half in half instead of cream mate for coffee, I would be thrilled. :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Curiouskeene,

Thank you for your kind and heartwarming words. We were honored to host your family during holidays and are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is and how clean the hotel is. Thank you for your review!

Mapleton, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

From check-in to breakfast I was very impressed! The staff seemed genuinely concerned about my every need and worked tirelessly to make me feel welcome. The breakfast was above average with plenty of tasty and healthy choices. I will definately stay at this location again the next time I am in town!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear David M,

On behalf of the entire team at Hampton Inn Joliet, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback and endorsement of our staff and property. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Kenosha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I had to make a quick stop on my travels in Illinois and picked this hotel based on location for my next city. For the value, the hotel was excellent. Easy access from the highway with a few restaurants near by.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear W G,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you’ll come and visit us soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Quality hotel, quality staff. Would highly recommend. I generally expect a "good" experience at a Hampton Inn. This location exceeded our expectation on every front - from check in to check out. We could not have asked for a better weekend stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay. We're glad that you found our Hampton exceed your expectations. As nice as some of the other Hamptons are throughout the country, we take that as a huge compliment!

Please connect with us when your travels bring you back to Joliet!

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel was just what we needed - a nice, quiet, clean place to spend a night. Little touches like the 4-way power strip with USB charger connections made it seem like the Hampton really knew what an overnight traveler needs. Comfortable bed. Highly recommended. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Sales_Manager_0, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear ToledoMark,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found your room to be nice and quiet and clean! We strive to make each of our guest's stay the best that it can be. I do have to agree, the comfortable beds, and the 4 way power strips with the USB charger connections are awesome! So glad that you liked them!

The next time that you are in the Joliet area, please come back to visit! We would love to be your "home away from home".

Karen Young
Sales Coordinator
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

We drove from Michigan to Joilet to attend my friends baby shower .It was nice when we checked at 2am to be greeted by a freindly face at the front desk. I had a wonderful stay at the hotel. The staff that I had contact with were very friendly . I really enjoy coming down to breakfast to be greeted by the wonderful lady in charge of breakfast. Food was always warm!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words! We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope you’ll come and visit us again soon the next time that you are in the area. From all of us at the I80 Hampton Inn, thank you!