“wonderful family weekend”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Villa Park, United States
“wonderful family weekend”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

we were in town for a family weekend and a birthday. the staff friendliness and willingness to accomedate was outstanding! We would stay here again! We enjoy the complimentary breakfast as there were several items to choose from which made everyone happy. The pool and hot tub area was clean and a great way to unwind after a long week. The eased of checking in and checking out were amazing!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Tina S,
Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your feedback! We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be in your words "outstanding". We hope that you’ll come back to visit us soon for your next family weekend.
From all of us at the Hampton Inn Joliet I80, thank you!

Sales Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This staff is the best I have encountered. The rooms and shared spaces were very clean. The breakfast was good. Convenient off I-80 with many food options close by. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear William N,
Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn Joliet I80. We truly appreciate you sharing your feedback with other travelers! I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. Thank you also for noticing how clean our rooms are! I will pass that compliment on to our terrific housekeeping staff. We hope to welcome you again soon the next time that travel brings you to Joliet.

Until next time ~ safe travels!

New Berlin, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Have stayed here several times for business. Clean and reliable. Has most things I need for a good stay. Not a lot of restaurants around was the only draw back. Location was good. Have no complaints and would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Michael B,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're happy to present you with clean & comfortable surroundings! We are grateful for your business, and would love to have you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Joliet. We'd love the opportunity to serve you again and earn your fifth star!

Brookings, Oregon
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Wonderful experience at the Joliet, Il Hampton Inn. From Jean's homemade breads at breakfast to the support we received from Nina and Mercedes at the desk. We usually stay at Hampton Inns when traveling and we travel a lot . . . but this particular stay was exceptional! The next night we stayed at the Peru, Il Hampton Inn, guys, take a clue from this one!!

Dear John S,
Thank you so much for writing such a nice review! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay, and had a chance to experience our great staff. ( AND some of Jean's homemade breads!!) :)
I have to say, she is probably one of the best bakers around ~ we are very lucky to have her in our Hampton Family!! We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand, and would love to welcome you back to our hotel the next time you are in Joliet.

Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hampton Inn Joliet I-80 has a friendly staff who made us feel welcome the second we walked through the door, provided us with a clean room to sleep and relax in, and we especially enjoyed the convenient fitness center, hot tub, and pool. Plus, the complementary breakfast is delicious! There are also great places to eat within walking/driving distance and scenic Downtown Joliet is not too far from here, either.

Room Tip: Rooms in the lower 100s are close to the pool and fitness center.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Tina M,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! I'm so happy that you felt welcomed by our staff and that you appreciated the cleanliness of our hotel! We work hard to make all our guests feel special and also to make sure that they are able enjoy clean surroundings! It is nice to hear that you were able to experience our great pool/whirlpool and fitness center too! :)
We would welcome the opportunity to serve you again the next time that you need a getaway!
Thanks again,

Orland Park, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and nice decor of my room. The bed was very comfortable, got a good nights sleep. The staff was extremely nice and very helpful. Breakfast was sort of meh.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear William I,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're glad to have the honor of presenting you with clean & comfortable surroundings! These attributes certainly help for a good night's sleep.

We're grateful for your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time that you visit Joliet.

Traverse City, Michigan
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They did everything to make us feel at home. Our room was extremely clean, it was also very quiet. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear emoryjean,
Thank you for your wonderful review! Your kind words are very much appreciated and will be shared amongst our teammates! Our housekeeping staff works very hard to keep our hotel spic and span ~ I am very happy that you noticed and were pleased. We are happy to provide our guests with clean and quiet surroundings!!
We would love to welcome you back that next time that travel brings you to Joliet.