“Wounderful Stay”

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Wounderful Stay”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hampton hotel was excellent. Will stay again. The room was very nicely decorated. The breakfast variety was better than most other hotels. Hotel was overall clean and confortable. Bedding changed every day of the stay. Very satisfied with the value and hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Kenyon A,
On behalf of the entire team at Hampton Inn Joliet, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback and endorsement of our staff and property. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Sales Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Washington, Illinois
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed here a couple of nights on a business trip. It was like many other Hampton Inns that I have stayed at but the reception staff was very different. They were pleasant and extremely fun loving ladies! After a long day of standing on my feet it was nice to come back to the hotel, get a warm cookie and talk to some very nice ladies about the local area. My room faced the interstate and I could hear the cars and trucks going by. The person I was travelling with had a room on the opposite side of the hotel and she said her room was very quiet. My advise is to get a room on the opposite side of the hotel from the interstate. I loved the little rubber ducky on my bathtub and the towels in the shape of animals!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear TLER021213,
Thanks so much for your comments. It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed interacting with our great staff! I agree, we definitely have some fun loving, attentive teammates at our hotel. Glad that you think so too. We really try hard to make sure that everyone has a great experience when they stay with us. Our great cookies and our towel animals are just our little touches to help us say "thanks for staying with us!" We know that you have other choices out there, but we definitely want to make sure that we are your first choice when travel brings you to Joliet. I'm sorry that you experienced road noise during your stay. In our effort to make our hotel easy for travelers to find, we are located right off the highway. A few guests have shared similar experiences to yours. Because of this, we have put together some items that are available at the front desk that may help you to have a better night sleep. Please inquire about borrowing our sound machine the next time that you visit. Thank you again for all your kind words! We truly appreciate your business!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We spent a long weekend here and as always with Hampton Inn the stay was very nice. The room was in immaculate condition when we arrived and the staff was lovely. It is conveniently located to the major highways and restaurants are very close by. We went to 6 Flags one day and it was about an hour and 15 min drive from the hotel. They even had awesome brown bag to go breakfast if you are on the run! The only thing that I would say wasn't up to par would be the pool. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in awhile, so we did not go in. Overall I would say it was worth it and very convenient for anyone who needs to stay in the area!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear cbleeker87,
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I'm very happy that you found your room to be immaculate and our staff to be friendly! We pride ourselves in both these areas. I'm sorry to hear that you felt the cleanliness of the pool was not up to par. This situation most definitely will be addressed and promptly corrected. It is not typical for us to have any area of our hotel not spick and span. I'm sorry that during your stay, we had a hiccup with our pool area. At Hampton we stand behind our 100% Guarantee. Friendly Service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment & your guarantee. We would love to have you stay with us again the next time that you are in the Joliet area so that you can experience our great pool & whirlpool and also give us the opportunity to earn your fifth star.
Thanks again,

Cincinnati, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Comfort Inn across the street was much cheaper, but of a lower quality. I am not sure why I need 200 characters to complete my review, but I will type this to get my 200 characters. Whatever. God d@mn! I am still not at 200 characters. I will try again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear James E,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your review. Second, I would also like to apologize that it was such a difficult process. The review format is not set up by the hotel itself, but by TripAdvisor. I'm hoping that your review and others like it may help to make the review process easier for future travelers. All of us at the hotel love hearing our guests feedback. Positive and Negative feedback is what helps us all to give better service to all our guests and that is what we aim for.
I am happy that you enjoyed the quality of our hotel and would like to invite you back the next time that travel brings you to Joliet.

Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This AAA rated three diamond hotel was very impressive. It was upscale, well maintained grounds and interior. The full breakfast had all the expected items and the staff kept it properly available. At the clerk's desk there were breakfast bags to go. The room was appropriately designed with a ref and micro. Lobby copies of the Wall Street Journal was available along with copies of the USA Today to take. Freshly baked cookies were available nightly. I was also impressed by the sports stations available- ESPN News, NBC Sports, NFL Network, Comcast Sportsnet, Big Ten Network, ESPNU, ESPN2 and Golf.

Room Tip: This is a four story structure wit inside corridors.
Green Features: There are many restaurants around the hotel or nearby.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear LenEvanston,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us and other fellow travelers on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you’ll come back to visit us the next time that travel brings you to Joliet. From all of us at the Hampton Inn Joliet I80, thank you!

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2014

our current stay at this particular Hampton Inn was very satisfying and relaxing. Our overall experience from check-in to check-out went very well. Breakfast had good choices along with good quality. Rooms like always were very clean and well kept. Please come and stay if you are looking for quality.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Richard B,
Thank you for your nice review! I am happy to hear that you found your stay with us to be relaxing and enjoyable. I'm also happy that you were able to enjoy our great hot buffet breakfast! Our entire team is grateful to have earned your recommendation to others traveling to Joliet. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in Joliet. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Chicago
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I liked everything except the pool was kind of crowded so I skipped it the first night and had no time later. About the only thing I didn't like was the price. The staff are what make this a pleasant place. The breakfast was ordinary but the lady kept trying to help with fresh coffee and finding skim milk and fresh fruit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear ChicagoCapecodder,
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate all your comments ~ we take into consideration all feedback...good and bad and try to make ourselves better from it!! So, Thank you!!
I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be very helpful during your stay. Our teammates pride themselves in their great customer service skills. Your acknowledgement of their efforts and your kind words will make their day. We would love to have you stay with us again the next time that you are in the area. Since your weren't able to experience our pool or whirlpool during this trip, make sure to bring your swimsuit again so you can enjoy them next time :)

Hope to see you soon,