“pleasant stay”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hotel and room clean and nicely decorated. Newer furnishings made for good comfort. Will stay here again when in the area. Very easy to get to right off of the interstate. Good eating establishments and entertainment within minutes of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear nan98,
Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate you staying with us and also appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and with other travelers. Feedback is a very valuable tool, and is what helps to keep us the best at what we do. We strive to offer each of our guests the most clean and comfortable surroundings and we are so happy that you appreciate all our efforts! We are also happy that you found our hotel easily accessible and that you were able discover some of our great local restaurants. We have quite a few nearby ~ next time you are in the area we would be happy to provide you with a list of some of our favorites :)
Thanks again for sharing ~ we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We have had yet another great stay at this hotel. Three times in the past year. The staff is wonderful (Mercedes went above and beyond for us this time). A good breakfast in the morning and a care package to go if you don't have time to sit down and eat. A nice clean pool area with a hot tub to wash away the travel kinks.

The rooms are well kept, and the beds are comfortable. It's nice to look forward to getting to your hotel at the end of a long drive. Thanks, Hampton Inn I-80 in Joliet, we'll see you the next time we're in town.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Tom P,
Thank you so much for your nice review! We really appreciate you staying with us when you are in town and also appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand!! We are happy that you enjoy our comfy beds, great breakfast and our pool and whirlpool. We pride ourselves in offering our guests the best service and accommodations possible. Thanks again for your kind words ~ We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before I highly recommend it, the service is great, the staff is friendly, the breakfast buffet has a nice variety, they also have to go bags of breakfast for people on the run. we also have used the pool and hot tub always clean and fresh towels always available.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear James G,
Thanks for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. We're so glad that we are your hotel of choice when visiting Joliet. It is nice to know that you appreciate our staff's friendly service and our great hotel's amenities and cleanliness. We strive to offer our guests nothing but the best!!

If you are ever in a hurry the morning and can't make it in time for breakfast , we do provide our
" On the run" breakfast bags so you can take breakfast with you on the road. Each bag contains a bottled water, muffin, cereal bar, apple, and mints! As they say, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day :)

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon. Thanks so much for the great review!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member, so I stay at A LOT of Hilton properties, but this property has some touches of personality I haven't seen before. Not only is the hotel clean, but the staff is super friendly....and once you get to your room that is where the differences are, the towels are formed in shapes of shells and animals and they leave you a rubber ducky on the tub should you choose to use it, or like me gave me a flashback from my childhood. To this day I still love rubber ducks! Thanks for the warm gooey cookies at arrival and the duck....I will be back!

Room Tip: If you have young kids they will love the rubber duck!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Kimberly H,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, and your loyalty to the Hilton brand! As you mentioned in your review, you have seen a lot of Hamptons. I am so glad that you found our Hampton Inn worthy of your wonderful praise and a leader amongst other Hamptons! With over 1800 Hampton Inns throughout the country, we take that as a huge compliment!
Thank you for noticing and mentioning some of the special touches that we offer to our guests. Our housekeepers absolutely love to offer unexpected delights! The special towel animals that they make and the rubber duckies that they place on the bath tubs are their way of letting you know that they truly value your business. It's nice to know that their efforts aren't going unnoticed. Thank you again for you kind words!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

While contracting at Caterpillar for 2 weeks this hotel makes you feel like home. Their breakfast selections are fabulous and the service is second to none. Our rooms are always clean, beds comfy, and the linens are fresh and soft. (I loathe scratchy linens!) The front desk staff is always helpful with area questions and speedy check-in/out procedures.

Dear KM,
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful that we are your preferred hotel when work brings you to Joliet, and appreciate you noticing our teams’ consistent hard work. We strive to offer all our guests clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, and great customer service. So glad to hear that we are delivering on our promise :)
We look forward to seeing you again, and being your "home away from home" the next time that work brings you to Joliet!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Quick and easy check in. Clean and comfortable rooms. Great breakfast, better than many of the Hamptons I have stayed at in the past. Jean, one of the ladies helping with the breakfast area, was very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Kevin G,
Thank you for your thorough and concise review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to have you enjoy every aspect of your stay...from your check in experience, to your clean and comfortable room to your morning breakfast. I'm happy that you were satisfied with it all :)
I have to agree with you, Jean in our breakfast area is one in a million! So happy that you had the opportunity to meet her. She absolutely loves meeting all our guests. Next time you come back, make sure to ask her for some of her home made banana bread ~ it will make her day :)

Thank you again for all your kind words. Hope to see you the next time that you are in Joliet.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hampton hotel was excellent. Will stay again. The room was very nicely decorated. The breakfast variety was better than most other hotels. Hotel was overall clean and confortable. Bedding changed every day of the stay. Very satisfied with the value and hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Kenyon A,
On behalf of the entire team at Hampton Inn Joliet, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback and endorsement of our staff and property. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!