“Freindly Helpful Staff”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My room was exceptional, the staff was extremely freindly and very helpful. I stayed on business for four nights and was very satisified. If you are looking for a hotel to stay at in the area this should be your first choice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Charles C,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you sharing your thoughts about our property with other fellow travelers on TripAdvisor. I'm so happy that you found your room to be in your words "exceptional". That is very high praise indeed. I will share your kind words with our housekeeping staff. They are the heart and soul of our hotel, and work very hard to make sure that your room is meticulously clean. Your review of their efforts will make their day! :)
Friendly, helpful service, and clean rooms are what we strive to offer each of our guests. I am happy that you were pleased.

Thank you again for sharing your review. We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had a party of 17 with 8 rooms. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We were given great advice on local restaurants and any other questions we had. Our rooms were clean and up to date. The breakfast was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Julie R,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and our staff! We work very hard to provide each of our guests with amazing customer service, and a great place to stay. It is so nice to hear that you appreciate our efforts. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of some of the local area restaurant recommendations while you were here. We have quite a few great options right in our "backyard". The next time that you are here, I'm sure that we will have more for you to try :)
Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you the next time that travel brings you to Joliet!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The staff was extremly nice, the room was a good price but is was a no nonsense basic room. The location id nice next to the hallway. I did however find a bug in my bed and the bedroom was slightly dirty

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Mark K,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry that did not find our hotel meeting your expectations! We try very hard to make sure each of our guests has a comfortable, clean room and your experience is not typical for our hotel. We stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Friendly Service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you’re not satisfied, we don’t expect you to pay. That’s our commitment & your guarantee. We would welcome the opportunity to have you speak with our management staff directly, so that we can address your concerns.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very friendly desk people and the woman taking care of the very good breakfast was also so nice! The room was modern, extremely clean and well-furnished. The bed was clean and comfortable, lots of pillows. And room was air conditioned without the usual noise and quiet, in general. And so convenient to I80!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Nita L,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive to offer each of our guests the best stay possible when they are at our hotel, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms, our comfortable beds and the friendliness of our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with other fellow travelers! The next time that you are in Joliet, we would love to see you again :)

Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We only stayed one night but it was a great stay! The hotel was clean and seemed newly updated. The rooms had nice built in's with mood lighting on top which was neat and something I have never seen at a Hampton before. The staff was very friendly. I had called prior to arriving to request a pack n play crib for our room. When we arrived, it was not in the room (not a big deal) but the front desk immediately got it there and set up and it worked perfectly for our little one. The pool was very nice, they even had pool toys there for anyone to use (the kids LOVED that). The breakfast was good, but not the best Hampton Breakfast i've had. Seemed to be smaller than most, but still plenty of options for food. We all slept well and felt refreshed the next morning, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Stephin128,
It was nice reading the title of your review ~ "Love Hampton Inn!". We strive to have all our guests love their experience at our property. It brings us much satisfaction to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and updated and our staff to be friendly. It was also really nice to hear that your kids loved the pool and all the toys. We try our very best to make sure that all our guests... big & little have a great stay :)
Thank you again for your wonderful review ~ I will share your kind words with all our staff.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

After a long day of driving to Joliet from our home, it was nice that the Hampton was right off of I-80. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was owned by Hilton, so we were able to get HHoners points. The rooms are very nice and clean. There is some noise from the freeway but not much and nothing that kept me or my family awake at night. The free breakfast was great. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Joliet.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the north side of the hotel and on the highest floor possible to avoid the free...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Sean W,
Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with the rest of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you find yourself in Joliet. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Joliet I80!

Take care,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed at this location for 2 weeks and everything was flawless especially the staff, breakfast was great and changed each day. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, I would stay here anytime I visit the area again. I have stayed at other Hampton Hotels and this one trumps the others. The management staff is great and will help with the smallest need to make your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Dwayne R,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay :)
Our amazing staff is the heart and soul of our hotel ~ we aim to make all our guests feel welcomed and appreciated!!! I'm so happy that you were impressed by our efforts.
We would love to see you again the next time that you are in the Joliet area. Until then...
Safe travels!