All reviews pool toys fresh fruit great hotel the breakfast area complimentary breakfast breakfast staff clean rooms recommend this hotel a great stay hollywood casino hot tub easy access biscuits and gravy light sleeper the hotel staff cracker barrel staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Place was clean , staff was friendly , comfortable rooms , seemed quiet inside , if you can stay there, I thought I would be nice and leave a review but for some reason it cant be less than 200 words .. and that is super annoying ! 200 words about a hotel? Good God .. So I'll use this space to fill that gap . Thank you once again TripAdvisor for being super annoying

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear freddieedwards75,
Thanks so much for your 5 star review! All of us at the Hampton Inn Joliet I80 appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again the next time that you are in our area.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I love the bedside charging stations-I have come to expect these. This hotel delighted me by offering smoothies for breakfast! Sadly, they were out of coffee when we ate breakfast. We tried again as we checked out-still empty.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts from your recent stay. Very happy to hear that you enjoy some of our great room amenities, as well as our great morning smoothies. I am saddened to hear about your disappointment regarding the fact that there was no coffee available when you checked out. As hard as we try to keep things continuously stocked for our guests, there are times when due to high demand, it is difficult to keep up with the pace. I truly personally understand the importance of coffee in the morning, and understand your frustration. We would love to have the opportunity to host you again in the future ~ we will make sure that we have our fresh brewed coffee available for you :)

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This was a great option for me, given my need to travel quickly, stay efficiently and leave on time. I am originally from Chicago but needed to fly into O'Hare and find lodging convenient to Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery where my brother, Lance Corporal Harvey Smith was laid to rest.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-80, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your review. I am very sorry to hear that the reason for your stay was due to a loss in your family. This is a very difficult time for you I am sure. I am pleased that we were able to offer you a convenient, efficient stay during such a difficult period in your life.
Thank you again ~ All of us at the Hampton Inn Joliet I80 wish you the very best!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The staff could not have been nicer or more friendly. Good clean accommodations with a lovely pool, hot tub, and fireplace outdoor hangout. We were a large family group in for a wedding and all were well taken care of. The noon checkout is a total plus even tho we did not need it. Our early arrival couple was graciously accommodated which is most appreciated as they had a terribly early flight and needed a nap!

Dear Will V,
Thank you so much for being our guest, and also for sharing your review. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with other fellow travelers. So happy that we able to host you on such a special occasion for your family! We love being able to be a small part of your special day :)

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had a very large group of people stay here to attend a wedding. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and well stocked. Common areas were also well taken care of. Breakfast was always fresh and very good. They went beyond the usual to make us welcome. Really enjoyed the outdoor fire pit in the evening. Good job.

Room tip: Rooms on the front side are quieter.

Dear sunloverbud,
All of us at the Hampton Inn Joliet I80 would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts from your recent stay. We always love hearing from our guests and learning about their experiences. It's wonderful knowing that you found our hotel to be clean, well taken care of and our staff to be friendly and helpful. If you are ever in the area again for another event, we would love to be able to welcome you back :)