“Work crew on travel”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Marseilles, Illinois
“Work crew on travel”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hotel is always nice and neat and the staff are always polite and friendly. The rooms are good, in a clean state and welcoming after a long day at work. Internet access was available and a nice hearty breakfast available in the morning at no additional charge.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Michael C,
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to provide you with a "home away from home" while traveling on business.
Your feedback is very much appreciated. We will share your comments amongst our staff. Please don't hesitate to call on us whenever we can be of service.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Sales Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Staff, which includes the night desk clerk, morning desk clerk, breakfast lady and the maintenance man we met on the elevator, were awesome. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was great! We don't normally write reviews, but this hotel and staff deserve the acknowledgement of being GREAT! Will definitely stay here again the next time we are passing through.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear jamesr08484OC,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on our property and all your high praise! We value all your kind words! We work very hard to make sure that each of our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. I am very happy that you found this to be the case! We would love to see you again the next time that you are in the area!

La Crosse, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff was incredibly helpful, all smiles, and courteous. Everything was clean and orderly, and I felt right at home staying here. My only (VERY minor) issue is that the breakfast (which is fantastic) was over by 10 A.M. Not being a morning person myself meant I had limited time to enjoy the breakfast spread (which was unlike any breakfast I've had at other hotels.) Utterly amazing all around.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Jesse P,
Thanks for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. We're so glad that you gave our Hampton a try! We appreciate all your kind words and are happy that you found our hotel to be in your words "Fantastic". We all try our best to make sure each guest has a positive experience when they stay with us. I do agree, we have an amazing hot buffet breakfast and would love for you to be able to try it, but if you are ever in a hurry the morning and can't quite make it in time for breakfast, we provide "On the run" breakfast bags for you to take on the road. Each bag contains a bottled water, a muffin, a cereal bar, an apple and mints!

We hope to have the opportunity to see you again the next time that you are in Joliet.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night while visiting family. Joe from front desk was exceptionally friendly. Breakfast attendant also very nice. Bed was comfortable and room was clean and spacious. Was given corner room on first floor which was perfect for my stay with two boisterous children. Pool was clean and warm, as well as hot tub.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Carol b,
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor and for your 5 star review. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with Joe & the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in Joliet.

Charlotte, Michigan
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We checked in late and there were snacks and beverages waiting. Our room was clean, and accomodating. The bathroom was suprisingly spacious. The breakfast was good, and the staff was very friendly. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Julissa M,
On behalf of the entire team at the Hampton Inn Joliet I55, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback and endorsement of our staff and property. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand, and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Thank you for staying with us!

Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Very nice room friendly staff. The price was at market. I stay one a month at the Hamptons in Juliet and they are the best in country. AAA rate is slightly lower. I would recommend booking early as this hotel will fill up quickly. 15 mins from the Casino and 5 from the Mall

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Nicholas M,
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and other travelers. Your insight, along with others helps us to be the best that we can be. I am very happy that you found our staff to be friendly and nice and our hotel to be conveniently located to local area attractions. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in the area so that we can earn your fifth star.

El Paso, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed all of them. Hotel was clean and quiet with a very friendly and helpful staff. Good complimentary breakfast or grab bags if you are in a rush. Even found time to relax in hot tub while visiting. The whole family enjoyed our stay their and not too far from Chicago either. Will be back next year for sure!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Alton N,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your kind words about our great staff. We strive to offer all our guests the most comfortable surroundings and best service possible. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you all back again soon. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team! Until next time ~ safe travels!!