“Outstanding staff!”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Outstanding staff!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Lisa, who is in charge of the breakfast was unbelievable. The hotel was very crowded as was the breakfast area. Whether it was the mixed, sliced fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, or the entrees, it was as through there was an endless supply in spite of the breakfast crowds. Nothing was too much to ask of Audrey Morrow at the front desk. Her whole goal was to make sure everyone had whatever they needed and all questions were answered immediately. And then there was Mike Camis who was in charge of maintenance, always working and making sure that everything was cleaned and the outside areas spotless. We have become accustomed to the cleanliness and comfort and value and quality of service in staying at Hilton Hotels. However, these three employees are outstanding and Hilton Hotels is fortunate to have them on their payroll.

We will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear ytteba,
Thank you so much for your review on our hotel and comments about many of our team mates! We appreciate all your kind words! Our teammates are the heart and soul of our hotel and love to serve each and every one of our guests. Thank you for noticing all their hard work! I will be sure to pass along all your praise :)
Thank you again! Please come and stay with us again soon!!

Sales Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Grayville
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel last month for 3 weekend nights. We had to move from another hotel, because they were booked for the weekend. We asked for a first floor room and was provided it without any problem. The room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Furnishings were lovely. All the staff we encountered were great. We didn't eat the breakfast, but it looked great and I heard other guests rave about it. I noticed they had breakfast bags to go at the desk when I checked out. I really liked that. Only one small complaint. I hate arriving at a hotel and there are only 2 washcloths provided in the bathroom! (Pet Peeve of mine).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear BJMC444,
Thank you for selecting our hotel! I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. Thank you also for noticing how clean our rooms are! I will pass that compliment on to our terrific housekeeping staff. I will also pass along your comment about the washcloths! If you do happen to notice that you are short of towels or left personal hygiene items at home, please let us know at the front desk. We would be happy to provide many of these items to you at no additional charge.
Thank you again for your comments and your business! We look forward to the possibility of seeing you again soon,

Marseilles, Illinois
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hotel is always nice and neat and the staff are always polite and friendly. The rooms are good, in a clean state and welcoming after a long day at work. Internet access was available and a nice hearty breakfast available in the morning at no additional charge.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Michael C,
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to provide you with a "home away from home" while traveling on business.
Your feedback is very much appreciated. We will share your comments amongst our staff. Please don't hesitate to call on us whenever we can be of service.
We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Staff, which includes the night desk clerk, morning desk clerk, breakfast lady and the maintenance man we met on the elevator, were awesome. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was great! We don't normally write reviews, but this hotel and staff deserve the acknowledgement of being GREAT! Will definitely stay here again the next time we are passing through.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear jamesr08484OC,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on our property and all your high praise! We value all your kind words! We work very hard to make sure that each of our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. I am very happy that you found this to be the case! We would love to see you again the next time that you are in the area!

La Crosse, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff was incredibly helpful, all smiles, and courteous. Everything was clean and orderly, and I felt right at home staying here. My only (VERY minor) issue is that the breakfast (which is fantastic) was over by 10 A.M. Not being a morning person myself meant I had limited time to enjoy the breakfast spread (which was unlike any breakfast I've had at other hotels.) Utterly amazing all around.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Jesse P,
Thanks for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. We're so glad that you gave our Hampton a try! We appreciate all your kind words and are happy that you found our hotel to be in your words "Fantastic". We all try our best to make sure each guest has a positive experience when they stay with us. I do agree, we have an amazing hot buffet breakfast and would love for you to be able to try it, but if you are ever in a hurry the morning and can't quite make it in time for breakfast, we provide "On the run" breakfast bags for you to take on the road. Each bag contains a bottled water, a muffin, a cereal bar, an apple and mints!

We hope to have the opportunity to see you again the next time that you are in Joliet.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night while visiting family. Joe from front desk was exceptionally friendly. Breakfast attendant also very nice. Bed was comfortable and room was clean and spacious. Was given corner room on first floor which was perfect for my stay with two boisterous children. Pool was clean and warm, as well as hot tub.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Carol b,
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor and for your 5 star review. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with Joe & the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in Joliet.

Charlotte, Michigan
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We checked in late and there were snacks and beverages waiting. Our room was clean, and accomodating. The bathroom was suprisingly spacious. The breakfast was good, and the staff was very friendly. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Julissa M,
On behalf of the entire team at the Hampton Inn Joliet I55, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback and endorsement of our staff and property. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hampton brand, and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Thank you for staying with us!