“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very satisfying stay. Great customer service and helpful. Beds were awesome, very comfortable. The hotel was convenient to shopping and food places. The breakfast was great with plenty of selections. Enjoyed the stay very much.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Shirley H,
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! Great Customer Service is something that we pride ourselves in and it's nice to know that you appreciate our efforts :)
Our great hot buffet breakfast and our comfortable beds also help us to stand out amongst our competitors ~ I'm glad that you got to experience them both.
We realize that there are many hotel choices in our area. We truly appreciate your business and your nice review!!
We look forward to seeing you the next time that travel brings you to the Joliet area.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a wonderful stay. The whole staff from front desk, maintenance, breakfast area made sure everything about my stay was perfect. They made me feel like a VIP from the moment I arrived to the moment I departed. The service I enjoyed at Hampton Inn, Joliet I55 surpassed what I have experienced at much more expensive "four star" hotels. The pride the staff took in their work is a model for any business that wants to be successful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank doricc
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear doricc,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts about our hotel. I would also like to thank you for your high praise! Our amazing staff is the heart and soul of our property. Each aims to have everyone of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable, and takes pride in having you feel the way you would when you are visiting your friends house. We welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again the next time that you are in Joliet.
Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed 9 days due to business trip. The room is clean and with nice decor. Pillows and sheets are extremely comfortable. Friendly staffs. Breakfast is good although doesn't change much daily. Sometimes there are free cookies in the afternoon/evening. I enjoyed the hot jacuzzi and pool. Great location because it is just next to the highway but it is not noisy at all. Very convenient with restaurants and mall just a minute away. My only complaint is that I have to re-login everyday to access the internet ... which is a bit troublesome especially since I am using a smartphone, tablet and laptop ... but this is not really the hotel's fault. I recommend Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Jeremy_yip,
Thank you for staying with us!
I would first like to apologize for any problems that you may have encountered the internet at our hotel. We have actually just recently upgraded our service to provide faster and more reliable service to our guests. I'm sorry if the daily log in to connect to the service was inconvenient for you. We do appreciate your feedback and will forward your comments to our management. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay, and that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff to be friendly :)
We aim to please each of our guests and work hard to attain this goal. We would love to welcome you back the next time that work brings you to the area. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is located conveniently next to the interstate. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. We really enjoyed the hot breakfast. Check in and check out were very easy. The hotel staff was also very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Anjie,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I always enjoy using Hampton Inns when we are roadtripping; they tend to be consistently clean and comfortable. This hotel in Joliet tried hard, and succeeded, to go a bit beyond. A breakfast staffer even offered to make a cheese omelet for vegetarians in our group when all the egg products on the buffet had meat.

Dear mench,
Thank you for your comments and your loyalty to the Hampton brand! We truly value you thoughts and your business. I am very happy to know that you found our Hampton Inn efforts to exceed your expectations! With over 1800 Hampton Inns we consider that to be very high praise indeed!! I will share your nice comments with our staff. We welcome the opportunity to host you and your fellow travelers again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Lisa, who is in charge of the breakfast was unbelievable. The hotel was very crowded as was the breakfast area. Whether it was the mixed, sliced fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, or the entrees, it was as through there was an endless supply in spite of the breakfast crowds. Nothing was too much to ask of Audrey Morrow at the front desk. Her whole goal was to make sure everyone had whatever they needed and all questions were answered immediately. And then there was Mike Camis who was in charge of maintenance, always working and making sure that everything was cleaned and the outside areas spotless. We have become accustomed to the cleanliness and comfort and value and quality of service in staying at Hilton Hotels. However, these three employees are outstanding and Hilton Hotels is fortunate to have them on their payroll.

We will definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear ytteba,
Thank you so much for your review on our hotel and comments about many of our team mates! We appreciate all your kind words! Our teammates are the heart and soul of our hotel and love to serve each and every one of our guests. Thank you for noticing all their hard work! I will be sure to pass along all your praise :)
Thank you again! Please come and stay with us again soon!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel last month for 3 weekend nights. We had to move from another hotel, because they were booked for the weekend. We asked for a first floor room and was provided it without any problem. The room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Furnishings were lovely. All the staff we encountered were great. We didn't eat the breakfast, but it looked great and I heard other guests rave about it. I noticed they had breakfast bags to go at the desk when I checked out. I really liked that. Only one small complaint. I hate arriving at a hotel and there are only 2 washcloths provided in the bathroom! (Pet Peeve of mine).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear BJMC444,
Thank you for selecting our hotel! I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. Thank you also for noticing how clean our rooms are! I will pass that compliment on to our terrific housekeeping staff. I will also pass along your comment about the washcloths! If you do happen to notice that you are short of towels or left personal hygiene items at home, please let us know at the front desk. We would be happy to provide many of these items to you at no additional charge.
Thank you again for your comments and your business! We look forward to the possibility of seeing you again soon,