“Very Friendly, Very Clean”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
United States
“Very Friendly, Very Clean”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. Everything in working order. The bed and pillows were great! I got a better night's sleep there then I do at home. The breakfast was not bad. Hot scrambled eggs and sausage one day, hot cheese omelets and smoked sausage the next, plus the usual waffles, bagels & muffins, cereal, juice, etc. I don't know how old it is but it is all in good shape. They have coffee and hot chocolate and fruit available at all times, which was nice. There was a little bit of noise from my neighbor's TV coming through the wall, but they weren't up late. The pool is fairly small and it was full of kids in the evening, so I didn't go swimming while I was there. It is located near the mall and there are a lot of restaurants close by. Also near the I-55 exit.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Candice B
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Candice B,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. We value your comments! I'm very happy that you found our staff to be friendly, and our rooms to be in your words "very clean". We try very hard to make sure that each of our guests has the best hotel experience that they possibly can. We appreciate you noticing all our efforts.
Hope to see you again sometime soon!

Sales Coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Highlands Ranch, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel felt like a bed and breakfast with the friendly staff who went out of their way. The facility was nicely kept and updated and really enjoyed the fitness center. We would definitely return and recommend this hotel to everyone. A special thanks to Ashley who assisted us above and beyond.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Shantell R
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Shantell R,
Thank you for all your kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel to exceed your expectations. Being compared to a bed and breakfast is quite a nice compliment! We try very hard to make sure that each of our guests feels welcomed and comfortable ~ I'm glad that you appreciate our efforts :)
I will make sure to relay your extra special note to Ashley ~ she is one of our superstars and will be happy to hear that she made your stay extra enjoyable.

Thank you again ~ we look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Joliet.

Hattiesburg, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very satisfying stay. Great customer service and helpful. Beds were awesome, very comfortable. The hotel was convenient to shopping and food places. The breakfast was great with plenty of selections. Enjoyed the stay very much.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Shirley H,
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! Great Customer Service is something that we pride ourselves in and it's nice to know that you appreciate our efforts :)
Our great hot buffet breakfast and our comfortable beds also help us to stand out amongst our competitors ~ I'm glad that you got to experience them both.
We realize that there are many hotel choices in our area. We truly appreciate your business and your nice review!!
We look forward to seeing you the next time that travel brings you to the Joliet area.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a wonderful stay. The whole staff from front desk, maintenance, breakfast area made sure everything about my stay was perfect. They made me feel like a VIP from the moment I arrived to the moment I departed. The service I enjoyed at Hampton Inn, Joliet I55 surpassed what I have experienced at much more expensive "four star" hotels. The pride the staff took in their work is a model for any business that wants to be successful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank doricc
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear doricc,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts about our hotel. I would also like to thank you for your high praise! Our amazing staff is the heart and soul of our property. Each aims to have everyone of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable, and takes pride in having you feel the way you would when you are visiting your friends house. We welcome the opportunity to have you stay with us again the next time that you are in Joliet.
Thanks again for the wonderful review!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed 9 days due to business trip. The room is clean and with nice decor. Pillows and sheets are extremely comfortable. Friendly staffs. Breakfast is good although doesn't change much daily. Sometimes there are free cookies in the afternoon/evening. I enjoyed the hot jacuzzi and pool. Great location because it is just next to the highway but it is not noisy at all. Very convenient with restaurants and mall just a minute away. My only complaint is that I have to re-login everyday to access the internet ... which is a bit troublesome especially since I am using a smartphone, tablet and laptop ... but this is not really the hotel's fault. I recommend Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not facing the highway.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Jeremy_yip,
Thank you for staying with us!
I would first like to apologize for any problems that you may have encountered the internet at our hotel. We have actually just recently upgraded our service to provide faster and more reliable service to our guests. I'm sorry if the daily log in to connect to the service was inconvenient for you. We do appreciate your feedback and will forward your comments to our management. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay, and that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable and our staff to be friendly :)
We aim to please each of our guests and work hard to attain this goal. We would love to welcome you back the next time that work brings you to the area. Thank you again for your comments.

Mount Juliet, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is located conveniently next to the interstate. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. We really enjoyed the hot breakfast. Check in and check out were very easy. The hotel staff was also very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sales_Manager_0, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Anjie,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Chesterfield, Missouri
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I always enjoy using Hampton Inns when we are roadtripping; they tend to be consistently clean and comfortable. This hotel in Joliet tried hard, and succeeded, to go a bit beyond. A breakfast staffer even offered to make a cheese omelet for vegetarians in our group when all the egg products on the buffet had meat.

Dear mench,
Thank you for your comments and your loyalty to the Hampton brand! We truly value you thoughts and your business. I am very happy to know that you found our Hampton Inn efforts to exceed your expectations! With over 1800 Hampton Inns we consider that to be very high praise indeed!! I will share your nice comments with our staff. We welcome the opportunity to host you and your fellow travelers again soon!