“Good deal”

Super 8 Joliet I-55 N/chicago
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Joliet

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Pekin, Illinois
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Hotel was nice for the price. Good breakfast selections and very friendly staff. The hotel was a little out of date and could use a remodel. Overall, a nice week long work related stay. If budget was a concern, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This Super 8 is currently undergoing renovations on the first floor, so I hope what I'm about to say will no longer be valid in 6 months. Our room is less than desirable. When I saw a half peeled off Obama bumper sticker on the desk, I knew the cleanliness standards here are sub par. Beds have "that bed spread" and apparently they couldn't afford dust ruffles. Showers and sink are getting rusty. All in all, wouldn't recommend unless you bring your Clorox spray or are traveling with a pack of teenage boys that ruin anything nice anyway. At least the boys can use the pool. Wait, scratch that: no pool parties or you'll be asked to leave.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
SuperEightJoliet, General Manager at Super 8 Joliet I-55 N/chicago, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
-Trave1ing4biz-

I do apologize for any inconvenience our renovations may have caused you. I am pleased to say that the bedspreads are also part of the renovating. I do hope you come back and check out our new look the next time you are in town.

Travellers are raving about these Joliet hotels

Travellers also viewed these Joliet hotels
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn by Hilton Joliet I-55
Lexington Inn & Suites - Joliet / Plainfield / I-55 North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Joliet North/Plainfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#11 of 23 in Joliet

Been to Super 8 Joliet I-55 N/chicago? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Joliet I-55 N/chicago

Property: Super 8 Joliet I-55 N/chicago
Address: 3401 Mall Loop Dr, Joliet, IL 60431-9214
Region: United States > Illinois > Joliet
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Joliet I-55 N/chicago 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Joliet I-55 N/chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Joliet