“BEST PLACE AROUND CITY!”
Review of R J Munchies

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
R J Munchies
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Justice
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Best tasting chicago food in the area! Fresh food ALWAYS! Great specials great prices always! My favorite here are the chciago dogs! Owners are always friendly same with staff. Fast n convinent food! A must!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

The burgers here are tasty, with toasted buns and grilled onions. My husband and I regularly get the two burgers and fries special, and share it. It is SO much better than going down the street to one of the fast food burger places!

Reviewed 28 April 2012

This Sandwich is an Excellent Meal with the fries ,I Highly recommend it along with their Beefs & hotdog Special. ! Very Friendly People, Feel Welcome when I walk in the door. Hard to believe " the bug in my Drink" review, if it was in warm season, it could be quite possible & I've heard this complaint at other food joints where people are trying to get "something for nothing"!!!

1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Today I ordered from this restaurant and found a bug in my drink. I called the manager Dan, and expressed my concern. He denied it completely! Now as a consumer, who frequents this restaurant often, I felt that there was no need for me to lie or "create" a story just for the sake of doing so. He went so far as to ask me what kind of drink did I order and because I said a darker colored beverage, he even asked how I would be able to see a bug in beverage that dark. I felt that was neither here nor there. A more appropriate response would have been to apologize and possibly ask can he replace my drink or even offer a refund. Now as a result of this, my coworkers and I will not order from this place again.

Reviewed 28 December 2007

A NICE FRIENDLY FAMILY OWNED RESTAURANT, we have been going there for 20 years everytime we come into town ......TRY THEIR MUNCHIEBURGER.......IT'S their SIGNATURE SANDWICH.....ALSO TRY THE ITALIAN BEEF SANDWICH .......GET IT JUICY with the hot giardineria peppers.....WOW just get A large coke withi t, cuz peppers are hot ......2 brothers own the place and are always there .....it really makes us feel important when they rember not only us by face but by name everytime that we stop in when we come to JUSTICE .which is about 2-3 times a year to visit family..the place is small but very clean and friendly service .I recomend going to MUNCHIES ,you will
not be disapointed....... GREG SALVATORE MICHIGAN CITY IN......