“Love this place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Cossitt
Transit: A Metra BNSF train stop is located just 2 blocks north. CTA stops located throughout downtown Lagrange
Reviewed 3 March 2017

For a slightly special lunch or dinner, this is my choice. Really good appetizers (love the Carpaccio), great pastas, and a good wine selection. Service is always spot-on.

1  Thank kbk58

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We went on Christmas Eve and it was busy so service was slow. The food was very good - similar to other Francesca's I have been to in the Chicagoland area. Salmon was outstanding as was the Chicken breast dish. The pasta dishes were large and flavorful.

1  Thank Caymuscat
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Quality place in the heart of La Grange - close to everything and food is delicious and authentically Italian. I feel like I'm in Florence, Italy when I come here. Service is wonderful too.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

You can't go wrong eating at a Francesca Restaurant. We have enjoyed the food at the Orland Park and Oak Lawn restaurant, We were in the area and decided to stop in on Labor Day. They were open & offered a Happy Hour menu with several appretizers. We each had the asparagus salad, and shared a meatball appetizer and the lentil, goat cheese appetizer. We had one of the special drinks, Texas something with vodka and ginger beer. Very good on a hot day. Will be back.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Had a lovely dinner with family. I had the chicken special which had a marinara sauce that was very tasty. Other peop;e in my party had fish and the restaurant was able to adjust their plates to be gluten free. I also received an ice cream with candle for my birthday celebration.