“Cool down with a drink”

Santiago's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 70 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

stopped in while bar hopping on a sat afternoon

Cold drinks along with chips and salsa

Didnt eat but munched on chips

Nice place, will be back

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I like how I was welcmed and treated. Everyone working in this place is high class. The food is great and the surroundings are festive too. We always enjoy ourselfs - with and with out the little ones.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is one of our regular, favorite spots. The food is always delicious and fresh. Typically we order whatever the special is but often we are there late nights and just have tacos. Try the lobster stuffed chile rellenos. The owners are great people, they know how to treat their customers, and all the staff is awesome.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

worst Mexican food ever better off going to chipotle or even taco bell tasted awful and like they heated it up in microwave

2  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The food was average at best. Let me qualify that statement with the fact that I visit restaurants in Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood regularly.....so I know what the real stuff tastes like. The food was edible, but rather bland. I had the skirt steak and also the guacamole. The only item I really enjoyed was the Michelada drink ordered. They did know how to make it and did so well.