“Bland and Tasteless”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2018

My husband, teenage son, and I went here for lunch on a Saturday. I was initially impressed by the clean, well decorated restaurant. The staff was nice too. Sadly the food did not live up to expectations. I had the steak burrito. The steak was stringy and had no flavor. My husband had a chicken enchilada and a beef taco with rice & beans. The main flavor for the enchilada and taco was the flour and corn shells around the meat. The rice and beans didn't have much of a taste either. My son got the kid's grilled cheese and fries & had the best meal of us all. I much prefer Front Street Cantina in Naperville.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My husband had the enchilada combo and I had steak taco dinner.
First the chips and salsa were delicious salsa was mild enough or you can eat it but taste every bit of the flavor. The enchiladas were excellent great flavor great sauce. The rice and beans were delicious.

The steak taco dinner was absolutely the best I’ve ever had. I have them add cilantro and tomato to it and crumbled a few taco chips in it and ate the entire plate. I never knew that. The wine was delicious the music was wonderful. The restaurant was clean. Our server Margaret was delightful it was such a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Very good Mexican food in LaGrange. Had the fajitas on one visit and the portions were big and very tasty.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We were at Santiagos 2 weeks ago for a 11 year old birthday party lunch. The service was very good. Food very fresh with multiple options We actuall brought our own cake and the staff was very gracious with extra plates and silverware. Overall all a very good experience

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We went with another couple for dinner. My husband and I had the chef's steak special which includes bandarilla steak and and an enchilada of your choice. The steak was excellent and so was the enchilada. And it was a large portion that I took part of it home. The other couple got the quesadillas.
The margaritas had a wide variety of options. I first had a peach frozen margarita and then a regular margarita with salt. Both were large and tasty.