“Horrible water, pizza slow”
Review of Silo Pizza

Silo Pizza
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Lake Bluff
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible water, pizza slow”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Good food, pricey and terrible water! Soooo slow. Our waiter came by twice and they weren't even busy!

1 Thank Nabster12

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Do yourself a favor and check it out”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went to Illinois to attend the Navy Basic Training Graduation, my baby girl graduated. While there, we were looking for a place to eat and the GPS led us to The Silo and for that, I will, never again, curse out my GPS, because The Silo, is so good, we went 2 days in a row. The service was outstanding, our server, Ms. Debbie was so amazing and the food was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! The first night, as an appetizer, we had the Artichoke Heart Fritters, which was very good. As entrées, my older daughter had the Buffalo Chicken Flipover, the Navy graduate had the Grilled Garlic Shrimp Pasta and I had the Reuben Flipover, all dishes were fantastic and the portions will blow your mind. The 2nd night, my older daughter had the Buffalo Chicken Pizza (the chick loves chicken, LOL), the Navy graduate had The Silo Burger and I had the Seafood Pizza, OMGosh (reminiscing), that was the best pizza, you know, that "so good taste", you eat real slow to make it last, it was that good, LOL and again, Ms. Debbie was our server. The girls loved their dishes, as well. As a very nice treat, we had the Key Lime Pie. From beginning to end, it couldn't have been better, our entire visit was the best. Thanks to everyone at The Silo and if you choose this restaurant, please ask for Ms. Debbie, even if it's just to say hello, she will brighten your day. Thanks for reading.

1 Thank Glowbaby
Chicago
“Fun place for people of any age.”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This place is boisterous, energy-packed and fun. Be prepared to not hear the person across the table because of the din, The beer on tap is good, the sandwichs are excellent and the pizzas wow. We go back again and again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Silo was recommended by the hotel manager. They were able to accommodate our large party rather quickly. Our pizza was very good. I would eat here again.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good choice for a group outing”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I went here with a moderately large group recently. My companions have been going for years, but this was a first for me. I found it a fun place for a party, or meeting up with people, and it looks a little like a tavern inside, but is warm and inviting. Service is great and accommodating, the deep dish pizza excellent.

• Visited July 2013