“Good Breakfast, just a little pricey”

Walker Brothers Lake Zurich Incorporated
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Lake Zurich
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had breakfast here today and it was good. My husband had the Western omelet and I
Had the crab benedict. The service was great. Our waitress was right on time with coffee and iced tea. The only reason that I am not giving this place the highest rating is the prices. Its just a little on the pricey side. My husband and I are fans of going out for breakfast and we know that we can get better value for the money elsewhere. For us, this is just a once in a blue moon kind of place.

2  Thank Rid1972

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Everything is as well-presented and prepared as you could expect at a quality dining establishment. The breakfast offerings are all delicious, as is the case with the entire Walker Brothers franchise. And such a beautiful place to eat!

1  Thank joejanetravel
Reviewed 28 May 2014

food ok overpriced go else where for breakfast local eateries much cheaper and same food. same quality and quantity.

2  Thank 442nana
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Everything is good. Eggs, breakfast meats, specialty panakes and wafflles, also crepes. They also serve very good coffee. The hash brow potatoes are fresh, not frozen. If you are hungry order an apple pancake, feeds at least two. Same for the German pancake. There can be a bit of a wait on weekend mornings. This is part of a small chain and the food is very consistent at the various restaurants.

2  Thank Mat K
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was my first visit to Walker Brothers in Lake Zurich and I was glad I went. They had gluten free pancakes! That along made it worth the trip for me. Having a food allergy like gluten makes it difficult to eat out. Needless to say the pancakes were fabulous. Ordered an egg white omelet and it was enormous. So good and flavorful. Had to get a doggy bag it was so big. Truly enjoyed Walker Bros. and will definitely go back.

1  Thank aturtle54