“Clean,Modern,Accommodating,Efficient”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My family and I enjoyed our stay. The staff was helpful and professional on both shifts. We also liked how clean and modern the hotel was. Continental breakfast was nice and gave plenty of options. We have no complaints!

Room Tip: we had a second floor room that faced the front of the building it was nice no problems
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristen S
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Clean, quiet, and conveniently located. Great customer service from Lupe and very comfortable accommodations. Breakfast has a great selection and the kitchen staff is very friendly. Room was very comfortable, updated, and spacious. I would definitely visit this property again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank VAhonie
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Clean. Nice location and quiet, off the highway a bit. The free breakfast is very good. Make sure you get your points, it will be helpful at some time. Room well maintained and very clean with nice towels. Parking a bit tight on our visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dhoffm
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This was our second time at this hotel. Everyone is very friendly. The hotel is spotless. Of note, it is tucked away off of 173rd street as the easiest access as there is a light there, not 172 (no traffic light). Right off the expressway. Rooms are comfortable, modern. The pool is very small, and best for kids, not swimming adults. There is a 2 computer business center. Small exercise room. Laundry available. Typical HI Express breakfast. The two ladies working the breakfast area could not have been more accommodating. And for a real treat, ask for directions to the Calumet Bakery right down Torrance Ave...opens at 5:30, worth the drive (2 miles away)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Everything's first class and clean here. When you first arrive you are greeted by Doreen, who is as friendly as she is efficient. Se was so helpful and thanked us for being Priority Rewards Club members.
The breakfast area was very clean with good food. The rooms were very clean and comfortable.
I would definately want to return here.
Of course, the morning cinnamon rolls are worth waking up early for!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrandMrs5
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel June 10 - 13th and it was wonderful. The hotel was clean and well kept. Staff were excellent. Breakfast was good and coffee was really good. Even after we left they were still looking after us. My hubby didn't check the closet before we left and therefore the clothes in there were left behind. I called the hotel Saturday morning and they called me back within 15 minutes to say that his clothes were there in the lost and found and that they would be sent to us. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and will stay here again on my next trip to Chicago...whenever that will be...hopefully soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I was the teaching a class for a local company. When I checked in, Doreen at the front desk asked me the name of the company for which I was speaking. When I told her, she reduced my room rate! I was thrilled. What great service. Fran in the breakfast area/meeting room setup was very courteous and checked on our meeting throughout the day. The manager also greeted me and checked to make sure everything was okay with our meeting room.

Room Tip: There are sleeping rooms on the first floor across from the meeting room - I'd ask for something...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing
Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing
Sleep Inn Hotel - Lansing
Hampton Inn & Suites Hammond
Homewood Suites by Hilton Munster

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago South Lansing? Share your experiences!