“Good value - relatively clean and comfortable, friendly...”

Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Le Roy
Reviewed 27 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Reviewed 30 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Neel75, General Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This hotel was a last minute stop for my family. I was very glad this was the hotel we chose. It was clean, comfortable, and well priced. Room was spacious with our very own coffee pot. There was also a continents breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again if need be!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We are from out of town and I booked a room for a wedding we were supposed to attend.2 days before we were supposed to leave my child got sick. After speaking on the phone for almost an hour with one of the workers that barely spoke english They finally said they would take care of it and cancel the reservation and give us a refund. However they never did. I was looking forward to staying at this hotel after reading the reviews, but after the experience I had I do not think I will ever stay at this hotel chain nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah T
Neel75, Manager at Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

I would like to thank you for expressing your concern regarding your attempts to cancel your reservation. I had spoken to a gentlemen that had called to cancel the room but had explained to him that this reservation was made using our advance purchase rate which is non-refundable as explained on our website.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I knew this hotel was newly remodeled from info in the Red Roof 2013 directory. While traveling, I want clean, comfortable, convenient and safe. Got all of that, a good meal nearby, plus used a coupon. I'll be back next August.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Picked hotel because of the reviews and they were mostly right. The rooms have been recently remodeled but our bathroom had paint chipping from the ceiling and the tub drained extra slow to the point dirt started to collect and the paint job was sloppy as well. We liked the fridge and the tv. This pace has started to do the right things but needs more attention to detail. The first night here we were the only ones here judging from the parking lot so you think we would have had the best room in the house. Few more touches and this place will beat holiday inn express. Needs new mattress too our was stiff and my wife as a bad back. We stayed in room 111.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Le Roy
Holiday Inn Express Le Roy
Days Inn Farmer City
Days Inn Farmer City
#1 of 1 in Farmer City
Super 8 McLean/Bloomington SW

Been to Days Inn Le Roy/Bloomington Southeast? Share your experiences!