US$98
US$82
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$64
US$58
All reviewsrecommend this hotelroom was cleangreat hotelplace to staythe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastnavy graduationvisiting the areavery nice staygreat lakesyogurthot tubminute drivestaff was very friendlywedding partywould definitely stay here againbusiness trip
Reviewed 15 August 2017

we loved staying at this Hampton Inn, the hotel staff was exceptional, our room was clean and comfortable, they had a great breakfast. It was close to the Navy base for getting to the graduation and only an hour from the Airport. We will be staying here again when we go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tammy F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Good Afternoon Kellie C,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on tripadvisor. We love hearing from our guests, and I'm happy to see that you had an enjoyable experience with us. I'm also glad our property was conveniently located for your visit. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The hotel offers a special military discount for the families of the Navy Recruits in the the area for the PIR ceremony. Make sure you ask for it. The breakfast offered many hot choices, a wide variety and great hours. There was hot drinks and water out all day long with some cookies or fruit.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. We had 2 rooms, a double and a King. The shower in the King was roomy and very clean. The staff was friendly and tried to help out in any way they could.

The pool and fitness room looked nice, the girls used the pool but we did not get a chance to use the fitness room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tammy F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Good Afternoon katedun04,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on tripadvisor. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love our Navy graduation families, and it's a real treat for us to see them being reunited with their loved ones. Thank you for choosing our team at the Hampton Libertyville for such a special occasion. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. I wish you a wonderful week!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We have stayed at this HI twice in the last nine months. The first was for a family funeral. The second, in July. for a visit with family in the area.

On this second visit we checked in after 3, but our assigned room was not ready. The receptionist estimated about an hour wait. I told her that we were in for a short visit with family (one evening), and I asked her if there was anything she could do to get us into a room. Recognizing that I am a Hilton Honors member and have stayed at the property recently, she reached her computer and came up with a room.

We very much appreciated the effort and the courtesy. This is an above average HI, well maintained and with a decent breakfast. We have found the staff consistently helpful and responsive.

Stayed: July 2017
Tammy F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Good Evening Eagle1949,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on tripadvisor. Please accept my condolences for your loss. I'm glad to see that you continue to choose to stay with us. We always aim to offer the best service to all our guests and it is delightful to know that you find out property well maintained and the staff helpful and responsive. We hope we will get to see you again soon. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I wish you a wonderful week!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Good location for business trip 1 minute drive to where I needed to go. Good place to stay friendly staff. Place was clean. Food was fine for a free breakfast Not much else to say just trying to fill up this write up to post it

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Good Evening jamesbB6003KV,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was convenient for your travels. I hope we will get to see you soon. I wish you a wonderful week!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

It is very unfortunate that there is no restaurant or lounge at this location, there is nothing near by within walking distance and when you're there for work without a car there are no options. The traffic noise at night is horrible, besides new windows I don't know if there is much you do about that, again it is a unfortunate location. Some fixtures were feeling a little tired; In my bathroom the door was cracked, base board tile was missing and there was a broken soap dish in the shower. The room door across the hall was a green, when every other door was beige. It was concerning to me that there is no fridge in the room when I arrived, obviously without a restaurant I needed to get some food to keep in my room, but I also had insulin that needs to be refrigerated. I know this next one is really petty; I checked in on a Sunday and it was a quiet day, I thought might try out the pool, I even bought trunks for this trip, but as I was looking around three children came running to the pool from across the hall from the laundry room, so I assumed a staff person brought there kids to work, but it turned me off from deciding to use the pool. The breakfast was nice, staff was polite and accommodating, I also enjoyed the exercise room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tammy F, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago-Libertyville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Good Morning 103joelf,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on tripadvisor. I'm sorry to see that your stay was not up to expectations. Wendy's is the only restaurant within walking distance (2 minute walk), but we have several restaurants just a little over a mile away. Please know that the front desk team is available 24/7, we are more than happy to order a cab or provide you with a list of restaurants that deliver to our property. I have noted all other comments, the team and myself will discuss them and come up with better ways to serve guests. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience. We hope we will get another chance to make you happy. I wish you a wonderful weekend!