“Very good Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The staff here is friendly, the food is good, and the prices are fair. If it is winter ask not to sit by the tables closest to the door.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of my favorite restaurants in Libertyville. Always have great food. We're brought friends who also raved on the experience.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The staff were awesome. The food was delicious and had large portions. It is in a nice little town setting not in a big city. Small and classy but also a good family place. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

So while traveling through to Wisconsin the spouse and I were stopping overnight in Lake Forest Illinois and in libertyville as we were walking to a BBQ joint we saw Trattoria pomigliano and stopped there instead. Funny because oh about six years ago we dined here! Tonight I had angel hair with marinara and meatballs and spouse had veal parmigiana and we loved our dishes! The sauces were simple and fresh and the veal very tender. We will be back and next time it will be much sooner than once every six years! We had been stopping at Momma Mia's in Port Washington Wisconsin oh but no more...it's Trattoria pomigliano or bust! Lolzzz

Reviewed 1 October 2013

which was the spinach filled gnocchi. The other dishes I tasted were just average. Service was great even for a party of 20 business colleagues. It took awhile to get the food out, but otherwise the service was fantastic. I don't think I'd really go back unless I was craving the gnocchi.