“Delicious food, good lunch specials.”
Review of Pho House

Pho House
Ranked #49 of 97 Restaurants in Libertyville
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I had the stir fry vegetables with rice lunch special, and the vegetables were fresh and crisp and the sauce was tasty. The lunch special also came with soup and an egg roll, all for $6.95. They had a wide selection of dishes for the lunch special, including their specialty Pho soup. My friend had the vegetable soup and it came in a large tureen filled with vegetables and noodles. She said it was delicious and she had enough to take home for her kids to try.

The tofu fresh spring rolls were delicious, the order includes two and they are almost large enough for a meal by themselves.

Our service was not great, but I think that is just because it just opened. I will definitely be back.