“Great food and Great Service, but...”
Review of Wildfire

Wildfire
Reserve with OpenTable
Wildfire is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Aptakisic & Milwaukee
Description: Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Company function with a dinner in one of the private rooms. Drinks were a bit diluted (and small). The salads were good, but I wasn't fond of the "southwest" style of one of the salads - dressing didn't work for me. Appetizers were excellent - bacon-wrapped scallop kabobs and chicken/portabella kabobs. YUM! Entrée consisted of a 10oz filet (my fav) that was like butter, unfortunately a bit under-cooked (didn't bother with returning given the company function that was going on), grilled large prawns (excellent), with creamed spinach (odd texture, not for me), mixed veggies (fresh), and potatoes. Dessert was a concoction of a decadent chocolate cake and cheesecake. Both excellent.
Service was great - attentive and plenty of waitstaff to help out. Atmosphere is great. Would go back, especially in a more couples-intimate affair, as I believe a more personal attention (and my-preference menu choices) would've made the evening near-perfect.

There are newer reviews for Wildfire

Reviewed 17 September 2013

The menu is extensive and caters for all tastes. The steaks were excellent according to my colleagues (Filet Mignon), but try the lamb chops for a change, they were superb too. The accompanying carb options may be a little too much for some, so stay with the excellent grilled asparagus or house salads which are large and fresh. If you have room for a dessert, be brave, they are good too and typical American fayre such as Key Lime Pie, Cookie based ice-cream concoction and others. Bar is busy and if you arrive before 8pm be prepared for an hour or so wait. Good beer selection too. Enjoy.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The staff at this restaurant is absolutely fantastic! Front the front of house to cooks a solid establishment. The Martinis were delicious and many varieties available. The steak was cooked to perfection. Seasoning and temperature both. The Rascal Room was the perfect place for myself and my six friends. Request it for a small group!

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We went to this place for a business dinner. We reserved a table, what turned out to be a good idea, as all tables were full on a Monday evening. We had excellent steaks and a very good red wine (mondays some bottles 50% off). The service was very nice, attentive, and the food arrived quickly. We can only recommend this place and we definitely will be back at the next opportunity.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary here and had a wonderful time. This was our first time at Wildfire. Our waitress was fantastic. She not only engaged us in genuine conversation, but also took care to address all our questions. My wife has some dietary restrictions and our waitress was excellent communicating between us and the kitchen staff. We started off with salads, both of which were enjoyable. My wife had the prime rib and I had the ribeye medallions al forno. We both requested the steaks done medium and they were cooked to perfection. During our earlier conversation with our waitress, we had mentioned that we were out celebrating our anniversary. We received a complimentary flourless melting cake for our dessert. It was the perfect topper for a wonderful evening.